Does at&t have any phones with a front facing cameracategory: Others
The New iPhone 4 Features include Front-Facing Camera, Glass Back, 5 Megapixel Camera. Go !
If the rumors are true, Apple will be releasing a dual-flash for its upcoming iPhone 5. The dual-flash setup will accompany a rumored 8-megapixel rear-facing camera, and a 5-megapixel front facing camera.
The Iphone 3 only has a camera in the front. !
No, the camera’s on the iPad 2 are actually tiny. They may be tiny, but they’re a big deal. They’re designed for FaceTime video calling, and they work together so you can talk to your favorite people and see them smile and laugh back at you.3 The front camera puts you and your friend face-to-face. Switch to the back camera during your video call to share where you are, who you’re with, or what’s going on around you. ON!
- Is The iPhone 4 the ONLY AT&T phone with a front facing camera
- What is a 3G at&t phone with a camera facing the front
- Does the iPhone 5 have a front facing camera
- Does iPhone 4 have a front facing camera
- Does the iPhone 3g with AT&T have a front camera
- Did the 1st iPad have a front facing camera
- Do they sale iPhones that are go phones at AT&T
- Can you use the front camera as a web cam on iPhone 4
- Does the new iphone 3gs have a camera on the front for video conferencing
- How many megapixels does an iPhone front camera have
4 Responses to “Does at&t have any phones with a front facing camera”
A camera in the frontBy maxie July 16th, 2012 at 07:30:04
The iPhone 4.0 and later features a front-facing camera. Instant Mirror is a paid application available from the Cydia store that uses your iPhone’s front-facing camera to transfer your iPhone’s lockscreen into a mirror. You can download an…http://www.ehow.com/how_12095597_cydia-use-front-facing-camera-lockscreen-wallpaper-iphone.htmlBy Pady July 16th, 2012 at 09:22:51
agree, 100% of the market.By SheepCow July 16th, 2012 at 11:19:37
we got a requirement to record video from front and rear cameras simultaniously.. In the Android 2.1 SDK we only have the MediaRecorder.VideoSource.CAMERA and DEFAULT, but notBy GFSR July 16th, 2012 at 13:23:01