Can you replace an otter box screen protectorcategory: Others
Yes, you can remove and replace an Otterbox screen protector for the Apple iPad and iPhone. The Otterbox will protect your device.
You can use both a Smart Cover and a Screen protector with and IPad 2, however you don't need to as the Smart Cover is a screen protector.
The iPhone is a line of Internet and multimedia-enabled smartphones designed and marketed by Apple Inc and AT&T will charge about $50 to replace an iphone 3gs lcd screen!
Yes, you can replace the screen on an iPod Touch. It's recommended you have a professional do it over trying to do it yourself. again!
- Is the protector for the iPhone an otter box
- What is the cheapest way to replace an iPhone screen
- Is it hard to replace the screen on the iPhone 4
- Where is the best place to buy an Otter Box for an Iphone 4
- How do you remove a screen protector from your Iphone safely
- Where do you get otter box cases for your iphone
- How can I shrink my otter box for my iPhone
- Where’s the cheapest place that you can get an otter box for an iphone 3gs
- What is the difference between the otter box and the ballistic iPhone4 case
- How often should you change a screen protector on a iPhone 4
5 Responses to “Can you replace an otter box screen protector”
How do you fix your otter box screen protecter?By elprince July 29th, 2012 at 07:08:23
It’s simple to remove the OtterBox screen protector. These popular type of covers are manufactured for the iPhone. They give users high quality defense from accidental liquid spillage, grime and dirt. The screen protectors come in an array of colorsBy Maikel July 29th, 2012 at 10:11:32
The Otter Box company provides protective casing for devices against everything from scratches to accidental drops. Since Otter Box cases are not seal-proof, dust and other particles can collect on and underneath the screen. With a lens cle…http://www.ehow.com/how_8482777_clean-otter-box-screen.htmlBy Belisario July 29th, 2012 at 12:13:34
OtterBox makes carriers and cases for smartphones. The company’s product line includes cases for iPods and Blackberries. The cases are made to protect the phone surfaces and backs. In addition, many of the OtterBox cases are compatible with…http://www.ehow.com/how_7639734_replace-otterbox-holster.htmlBy cindyd July 29th, 2012 at 15:31:15
my Palm 700w has a divit will have to get my on my screen. do i have to replace there a protector on it the whole screen or is? i am wondering if i entire screen replaced dueBy sketch42 July 29th, 2012 at 18:26:45