What is apple’s number (for ipod)? In USA or NYcategory: Ipod
Here is the apple support phone number and email address: 1-800-275-2273 and www.apple.com/support/ Lets !
The phone number for your iPod technical support is 1-800-APL-CARE (1-800-275-2273).
To contact Apple for support with your iPod or Mac, call 1-800-APL-CARE (1-800-275-2273); free support within 90 days of purchase.
It could be a number of things, please contact the Apple Support team at (1-800-275-2273). on!
- What is new in the 4.0.2 software from apple for ipod touch and iphone
- Does Apple inc make a pen for the Ipod touch or iphone
- When is the Apple Iphone software 3 0 update gonna be released in the USA
- When will apple release the iOS4 software to iPhone 3G and iPod touch
- Can you upgrade from the Apple iPod Touch to the iPhone 3GS
- Will Apple come out with a new iPod soon
- Does apple make the new ipod nano in a 4gb and how much are they
- What is the apple ipod help line if your ipod is having problems
- Is there an Apple Ipod store in Asheville
- What does Apple ID on my IPod
5 Responses to “What is apple’s number (for ipod)? In USA or NY”
Whats the number for the Apple iPod?which apple ipod (which generation)?By cinq December 2nd, 2012 at 12:05:51
i know i dont know the answer but…….what do you mean can it “fit” the other one?By baby41 December 2nd, 2012 at 13:48:54
Apple 1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, CA 95014. 408-996-1010 Support: 1… …MORE…http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-apple-ipod's-numberBy ellinofatsa December 2nd, 2012 at 16:15:57
Apples number for IPod is 1-800-APL-CARE (1-800-275-2273). Thanks for doing the ChaCh…http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-apples-number-for-ipodsBy packinair December 2nd, 2012 at 19:19:49
I have an apple ipod from somewhere in Asia will i be able to download s USA and USA have a countries.? i wanted to know if different voltage from the others i take my ipod toBy TF|Scorpion December 2nd, 2012 at 22:33:59