How much is a first generation iPod worthcategory: Ipod
EBay’s "What’s It Worth" function calculates the average sell-price for a first gen iPod is 61 US Dollars. Let’s assume this is for iPods in especially good shape! -!
It all depends how big the memory is. An 8 GB 1st gen iphone is worth $224.99 new and a 16 GB is worth $344.95 new. Thank you for using !
The price of the new Ipod Nano 3rd generation varies from 120 – 150 dollars, but the cheapest is ebay at 120 dollars. on!
Unfortunately, No, 2nd Generation iPod Touch for a 3rd Gen is not exactly a fair trade, you will likely have to pay extra. ON!
- Does iphone cases fit on ipod touch 1st generation
- Does an iPhone 4 have better graphics than an iPod Touch 4th generation
- Is it safe to use a 4th Generation Ipod charger with an Iphone 4
- Will the iPhone 4 software work on third generation iPod Touch
- Can I upgrade my iPod touch 2nd generation to an iPhone 3rd generation
- Can you use a iphone 3g case on the new 4th generation ipod touch
- Does the iphone 4 and the ipod touch 4 generation have the same processor
- Ipod touch 5th generation
- Do the iPhone 4 and the iPod touch 4 generation have the same size screen
- How do you use voice control on the iPod Touch 4th generation
6 Responses to “How much is a first generation iPod worth”
How much is a first generation itouch worth?About $15 with charger! i have a couple if you are interestedBy nesta1 December 9th, 2012 at 01:03:08
You can find out the generation of your Ipod by visiting the Apple site and finding your exact size model. It should then lead you to the generation in which you have. You can find more information here: http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/sh…|GOBy brad_irc December 9th, 2012 at 03:11:18
iPod nano 1st gen brand new sell for about $95 American dollarsBy AlBDJ-Net December 9th, 2012 at 05:20:38
ask spurlock107By Steve Machol December 9th, 2012 at 07:34:32
continued from above its sorta outrageous like around 300CAN for a external hard drive is only 8GB lol like a 300GP 120CAN what is ur opinionBy DeanoG December 9th, 2012 at 10:15:16
How much is my first generation ipod touch worth? so yeah i have a 1st generation ipod that’s rarely been used, i bought it the 2nd day it came out. It’s a 16gb and still has the original box it came out, no damages. It’s also a 3.1.3 and can easily jailbroken with jailbreak.com. How much do you think its worthBy bob46802 December 9th, 2012 at 12:23:18