How much does an eight gb ipod touch costcategory: Ipod
An 8GB iPod Touch costs $229 at the Apple Store. They also have 32GB models for $299 and 64GB models for $399. Thanks for using !
Yes! The 8gb Apple iPod Touch is $229. The 16gb iPod Touch is $299, and the 32gb iPod Touch is $399. The 8gb holds 1,750 songs! Want to know? and go!
The 8, 16 and 32 gigabyte iPod Touches are $229, $299 and $399 respectively.
The 8GB iPod Touch holds 1,750 songs and 10 hours of video. It's $229.00 from Apple with free shipping within 24 hours! !
- How much does an IPhone and an IPod Touch cost
- How much does it cost to get a iphone or ipod touch jailbroke
- How much does it cost to download textnow to your ipod touch
- How much does a software update for an iPod Touch cost
- How much would a 32G 4th generation iPod Touch cost
- How much does a 6 gig ipod touch cost
- How much does a good iPod touch cost
- How much does an 64g iPod Touch cost at Target
- How much does an Apple iPod Touch 16 GB cost at Walmart
- How much does the new 16 Gig ipod Touch cost
5 Responses to “How much does an eight gb ipod touch cost”
How much does an ‘iPod’ Touch cost?8 GB is $199 16 GB $210 with tax minus tax 8 GB $189 16 GB $199By gunboard November 7th, 2012 at 00:16:39
The 8 gb iPod Touch retails for $249.99. Thanks for using …MORE…http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-does-an-eight-gigabyte-ipod-touch-costBy Goshee November 7th, 2012 at 03:26:25
In the Apple Store, an 8GB iPod Touch costs around $229.99 USD. A 16GB is $299, and 32GB runs at $399!By romanticyao November 7th, 2012 at 05:45:02
It is $229 with free shipping on the apple we…http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-money-does-an-eight-gigabyte-second-generation-ipod-touch-costBy al7forums November 7th, 2012 at 08:33:48
How much are ipod touch 8 and i was just wondering/16 Gb ipod touch cost in to buy in english duty florida? and would it be cheaper 3? Im flying to america soon where it wouldBy elmark November 7th, 2012 at 10:57:41