How much does a touch screen ipod cost right nowcategory: Ipod
An 8gb iPod touch ranges in price from $159 to $410. Thanks for using ! Text back soon!
Yes! The 8gb Apple iPod Touch is $229. The 16gb iPod Touch is $299, and the 32gb iPod Touch is $399. The 8gb holds 1,750 songs! Want to know? and go!
An 8GB iPod Touch costs $229 at the Apple Store. They also have 32GB models for $299 and 64GB models for $399. Thanks for using !
At Walmart the 4th generation Apple iPod touch, 8GB is $ 204.99, 32gb is $274.99, 64gb is $364.95.
- How much does an IPhone and an IPod Touch cost
- How much does it cost to get a iphone or ipod touch jailbroke
- Do the iPhone 4 and the iPod touch 4 generation have the same size screen
- How much does it cost to get a broken touch screen fixed on an iphone
- How much does it cost to download textnow to your ipod touch
- How can you change songs on your ipod touch lock screen
- How much does a software update for an iPod Touch cost
- Do you have to have a screen covering the lcd screen on an ipod touch
- What is a way to get past and iPod touch lock screen
- How much would a 32G 4th generation iPod Touch cost
6 Responses to “How much does a touch screen ipod cost right now”
How much does an iPod Touch screen cost?8 dollars but 20 for installation the guy who fixes theBy doa24uk November 19th, 2012 at 23:31:03
£189 in the United Kingdom and $229 in the United States. ( if you are in the year 2009 or more it costs less )By Stanley Steamer November 20th, 2012 at 01:32:02
You can purchase your own iPod 4G screen repair, digitizer and toolset online for just $30. You’ll need an hour or two of patience to then make the repair yourself. 3 hours in my case, but it works!By Lqd November 20th, 2012 at 04:18:06
Probally $50By Jan Klerks November 20th, 2012 at 07:34:30
how much will it cost to been cracked. The screen is black now listen to music and use? My ipod touch screen has and although i can still repair my ipod touch screen the touchBy bcilloniz November 20th, 2012 at 09:30:11
How much does it cost to fix a cracked ipod touch screen? So I bought an iPod touch. Couple months later, I was playing game and right next to the home button theres a small crack. I told my cousin do u know how this happened ( because he knows stuff about electronics ) and I Amex him how much does it cost. He said u didn’t drop it and that some one was pushing on it to hard. So now there’s a ugly small crack next to the home button anybody know how much does that cost to fix it.By threadcrapper November 20th, 2012 at 11:26:16