How many songs does a two gig ipod holdcategory: Ipod
A 2 gb iPod can hold approximately 500 songs, though this can vary depending on a number of factors, including song length.
How many songs and videos a 160 Gig ipod will hold depends on the length of the videos and songs. Bach takes more space than U2
4 GB iPod will hold 1000
An 8GB MP3 player (like an iPod) or an 8GB memory card will hold about 1,750 songs, but it depends on song length. !
- How many songs does the 8 gig ipod hold
- How many songs and videos can a 160 gig iPod Touch hold
- How many songs does 4 gig Ipod hold
- How many songs does a I gig ipod hold
- How many songs can a 16 gig iPhone 4 hold
- How many songs does an 8 giga byte ipod touch hold
- Which can hold more songs an ipod or a zune player
- How many songs does a 32gb ipod touch hold
- How much is the cheapest ipod touch and how many songs does it hold
- How much songs does an 8gb ipod hold
6 Responses to “How many songs does a two gig ipod hold”
How many songs do two gigs ipod hold?About 500 depending on length.By hiltonm November 22nd, 2012 at 09:45:15
Answer Would depend on the length and quaility of the songs being used, however, a ballpark figure would be around 10,000.By netcommander November 22nd, 2012 at 12:28:04
100000By Stevie GooGs November 22nd, 2012 at 15:30:02
iPods come with many different sizes of gigabytes. The iPods (and number of songs that they can hold) that are currently available are: iPod Shuffle 2GB (500 songs), iPod Shuffle 4GB (1000 songs), iPod Nano 8GB (2,000 songs), iPod Nano 16GB…By Ramit November 22nd, 2012 at 18:41:29
how many songs can a 4. it’s less than five years old, but according to my itunes. someone told me 250 songs gig ipod hold? it’s one of the original ipods, there’s still overBy TheIronman November 22nd, 2012 at 21:11:05
music downloaders and computer people…Help, please? Hello! Well, today, as i was fixing my ipod and its new account…i noticed something. There was a Mp3 file format and a WMA format. Unfortunately, some WMA format can’t be listened in my ipod. Why’s that? also, i tried changing it’s format and ever since then, it didn’t work. Anyway, here are the questions, too:
1) What’s the difference between those two?
2) If i downloaded a song in WMA, will it only showed up in my windows media player? Why?
3) If I downloaded a song in Mp3 format, where will it show up and will i be able to listen to it on my ipod?
4) Is there a difference between an Ipod and Mp3?
5) How many songs can a one gig Ipod hold?
6) Is 4shared.com a safe website to download songs? Why? Be reasonable please.
7) What does it mean by “copyright?”
8) How can you tell if a song is copyrighted? (SP/Grammar?)
These questions are about computers:
1) What’s the difference between “System restore” and “System recovery?”
2) How do i do changes in my “Recovery” Drive?
thanks in advance!!!!By medienleben November 22nd, 2012 at 23:25:52