How can you tell what generation your Ipod Touch iscategory: Ipod
You can tell what generation your Ipod touch is by how many GB it is. You can also tell by the model number. The generation 2 has the model number A1288 and generation 3, A1318. The generation 1 has a square antennae cover.
Apple iPod touch 64 GB (3rd Generation) Newest Model is $314.99 used, the cheapests, from amazon.com.
The 4th Generation of iPod Touch is being released in stores September 8, 2010, or you can pre-order them at www.apple.com. again!
If you already own a smartphone then trading and iPod Touch 4th Generation for a 16 GB iPad or iPad 2 would be a great trade. Without already a smartphone you might want to think twice as the iPad is not as portable as the Touch. !
- Does iphone cases fit on ipod touch 1st generation
- Does an iPhone 4 have better graphics than an iPod Touch 4th generation
- Will the iPhone 4 software work on third generation iPod Touch
- Can I upgrade my iPod touch 2nd generation to an iPhone 3rd generation
- Can you use a iphone 3g case on the new 4th generation ipod touch
- Does the iphone 4 and the ipod touch 4 generation have the same processor
- Ipod touch 5th generation
- Do the iPhone 4 and the iPod touch 4 generation have the same size screen
- How do you use voice control on the iPod Touch 4th generation
- Can the Ipod Touch 3rd generation take videos
7 Responses to “How can you tell what generation your Ipod Touch is”
How do you tell what generation your ipod touch is?By Serkan07 November 7th, 2012 at 11:35:36
The iPod MP3 player revolutionized the portal music player industry. The first model was known as the first generation. As Apple made changes to the iPod, new models received a new generation designation. The most recent model is the fifth generationBy bobbydavro November 7th, 2012 at 14:54:34
Telling 1st generation iPod Touches apart from 2nd & 3rd generation is simple. The 1st generation has a flat, chrome back whereas the 2nd & 3rd generations have rounded chrome backs. However distinguishing the difference between a 2nd & 3rd…http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_tell_iPod_Touch_generations_apartBy f5hosting November 7th, 2012 at 17:14:47
I think the most obvious thing is to look at the back of the device and for example you will realize that iPod touch 2nd generation is model A1288 and iPod touch 3rd generation is model A1318. About the 2nd it has volume buttons at the rig…By gfc November 7th, 2012 at 20:26:01
I am wanting to buy an style 2nd generation. Is there any major benefit ipod touch and can get 16gb touch for the same hold of a 1st generation price as an 8GB new with the neBy The Vegan Forum November 7th, 2012 at 22:27:12
how can you tell what generation your ipod touch is? my daughter was given an ipod touch, it has a cracked screen, how can we tell what generation it is so we can purchase a replacement screen?By pachel November 8th, 2012 at 01:23:04
very good news,your are good boy!By baidu883 November 9th, 2012 at 03:48:22