Can you get ringtones on your iPhone 5category: Iphone5
You can download a ringtone maker app for your iPhone, or you can download some at Myxer.com. Myxer.com offers a huge selection of ringtones for free! on.
You can purchase ringtones for the iPhone on iTunes. You can also use a program like iToner to create free ringtones. !
Http://www.tkgnet.com/ go here for free ringtones! !
To set a Ringtone, from the iPhone’s home screen, tap the Settings icon. In Settings, tap the Sounds menu in the second group of options. In Sounds, scroll to the third group of items and tap the Ringtone menu. That menu displays what you have set as your current iPhone ringtone. This menu shows you the list of all the ringtones available on your iPhone.The first option, Buy More Tones, will take you to the ringtone section of the iTunes Store where you can buy new ringtones…
- IPhone 5 details
- How much does the iphone 5 cost for verizon
- Can I get iphone iphone ringtones or no
- Any news on the iPhone 5
- When can I download I o s 5 for my iPhone
- Is At&t making the iPhone 5
- What will the Iphone 5 be able to do
- Iphone 5 more expensive
- Does the iphone have bluetooth for ringtones
- Is the iphone 5 out on the market
6 Responses to “Can you get ringtones on your iPhone 5”
How do you get a texted ringtone into your iPhone ringtones?By apaydin2148 July 14th, 2012 at 08:29:55
Putting ringtones on your iphone cost money. You have to go through itunes and download them. They range in prices, depending on how old the songs are.By Al3li July 14th, 2012 at 10:59:37
You usually have to go to itunes and pay to have ringtones put on your phone. They range in prices, depending on how old the songs are. They will give you a few seconds so that you can listen to it before you buy the song.By Axe_Grinder July 14th, 2012 at 13:47:09
Whether you like listening to your favorite song or sounds of trains passing by, express your individuality by knowing how to put ring tones on your IPhone. You can find more information here: http://theappleblog.com/2008/08/07/free-…By Shinriu July 14th, 2012 at 16:37:07
Iphone 3g. Where will the custom ringtones show up at? Under settings, sounds, ringtones? This is a NON jailbreak iphone.By chsmith700 July 14th, 2012 at 18:46:29
Does any one no how to get free ringtones for iphone…? I look up a few familiar questions and it said to:
You can actually make your own ringtones. No websites/external softwares needed.
1) Pick your song you want to turn into a ringtone in iTunes.
2) Right click>Get Info or File>Get Info or Apple>I.
3) Go to Options when the Get Info window opens.
4) Click the check boxes to initiate Start and Stop time, manually entering the start and finish time of the song you want as a ringtone.
5) Now, hit Okay.
6) Next, go to Advanced>Convert Selection to AAC, this will create a copy of the song, but just the portion you want as a ringtone. If it says “convert to mp3″ isntead, just go to preferences to change it to AAC and you’ll be fine.
7) The copy will be right under the original in iTunes, you will see the difference in times with the selection you chose should be at a ringtone length, like :30 seconds or so. Right-click on the selection and choose Show in Finder, or File>Show in Finder, it should be an m4a file.
8) Simply click on the file name to edit it and change it to an m4r, this will change it into a ringtone to be recognized by iTunes.
9) Go back to iTunes, find the short selection of the song that you converted to a ringtone and drag it out of iTunes to your desktop.
10) It will make a copy of it and it should now be in your iTunes and desktop. Then, back in iTunes, delete the selection you just moved to the desktop.
11) Double-click on the file you dragged to your desktop and it should open up and play in the “Ringtones” section of your iTunes.
*****I was doin fine until i got to Step#07 when i right clicked the 30sec “song” i created it said show in (WIndow Media)
and i did that but the song came up in (MPEG4) and i can only change the song name and didnt say m4a or nothing,
not M4a file i dont have that
someone pls help***
and i dont want ringtones from ITunes because i upload my CDs and i dont want to buy from ITunes