Will my contacts and pictures delete if I reset the settings on my iPhonecategory: Iphone4
The iPhone 4 is a touchscreen smartphone developed by Apple. It is the fourth generation of iPhone, and successor to the iPhone 3GS, and if you reset it, you will lose your pictures!
Yes. If you reset your iPhone, you will lose all of your stored music with no way to retrieve it unless you have made a back up. !
A soft, or even a hard, reset does not reset your iPhone 3G to factory settings. That is called restoring your iPhone. A soft reset keeps all of your data on your phone and restarts it, similar to restarting a computer.
To delete a contact on the iPhone 3GS just go the particular contact and click "edit" on the top right hand corner. From there you can scroll to the bottom and delete the contact. !
- When you reset your iphone does it delete contacts and messages
- If I reset my iPhone 4 will it delete all of my pictures
- If you delete your contacts thing on an iPhone how can you get it back
- How do you delete all your contacts on an iPhone
- How do I jailbreak the iPhone and does it delete my pictures
- If I restore my iPhone will it delete the contacts off of it
- How can I delete all my iPhone contacts
- What happens when you reset the settings on an iPhone
- What would happen if I reset my network settings on my iPhone
- How do you delete multiple contacts on iPhone 4
5 Responses to “Will my contacts and pictures delete if I reset the settings on my iPhone”
How do you delete all contacts on iphone?By lpxxfaintxx October 3rd, 2012 at 20:38:33
Your iPhone includes a world of features and applications that make it an exciting device. However, there are times when your device may crash, stop responding or stop working normally. Resetting your phone’s settings and preferences is the simplestBy memdy October 3rd, 2012 at 23:16:34
Sorry for that. Once they wiped from iPhone. it gone forever. you know. you can’t recover them from deleted file. So next time, be careful if you need sync iPhone to a new computer. You’d better have a copy of the iPhone contacts on compute…http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20111120210056AA0wFFJBy GunsNetwork October 4th, 2012 at 03:39:49
How can I reset my iphone 3g to factory settings without 3g and I got so with loads of applications a excited that i filled it deleting everything off it? I just got an iphoneBy gregorym October 4th, 2012 at 06:54:13