Why does my iPhone 4 turn off randomlycategory: Iphone4
The first thing I would do is connect it to iTunes and do a restore. When its finished it will ask you if you want to set up as a new phone or if you want to restore from a backup. You will want to set it up as a new phone. Do not use a backup. Also do not install any third party applications on it. Contact Apple Support if it continues, and you have a warranty.
Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on top of iPhone for a few seconds until a red slider appears, and then slide the slider. Then press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears. Try to lock or unlock the phone.
To swap your data from an iPad to an iPad 2, plug your current iPad into your Windows or Mac PC and open iTunes.If it doesn’t start to sync automatically, click the Sync button. # Unplug your current iPad and plug in your new iPad 2. iTunes should prompt you to do one of two things, set up as a new iPad or restore from a backup. Choose to restore from a backup and select the backup you just made. Once the restore is done your iPad 2 will reboot. on!
1. Register for Backup Assistant. 2. Install the Backup Assistant application on your phone through the Get It Now store (on feature phones) or the App Store (on smartphones). 3. Load Backup Assistant, log in, and back up your contacts. 4. On your iPhone 4, turn off the Wi-Fi radio, open the App Store and install VZ Contact Transfer. Run the program and follow the onscreen instructions. (This application only works over a cell connection, so be sure to turn off Wi-Fi before using it.)
- My iphone 4 randomly shut off and won’t turn on. What should i do
- Should i jailbreak my iphone 4
- What are the toughest iPhone 4 cases
- Does the iphone 4 support skype
- What is the difference between the iphone 4 (GSM) and the iphone 4 (CDMA)
- Does verizon have iphone 4′s in stock or do I have to order one
- What is the most expensive iPhone 4 case
- What is the difference between an iPhone 2 and an iPhone 4
- Does the iPhone 4 really come with a case
- What is better: iPhone 4 or the Droid
6 Responses to “Why does my iPhone 4 turn off randomly”
Iphone turns off randomly?need to charge itBy DrInternet December 10th, 2012 at 23:27:41
The iPhone 4, a cellular phone made by Apple, comes with GPS technology built in. It uses this to help locate your position as you move, by combining it with information from nearby Wi-Fi hotspots and cellular towers. GPS information allows you to doBy Threepwud December 11th, 2012 at 02:36:33
An iPhone’s voice control tool dials numbers by matching your voice with the names of contacts stored in your phone, or based on a number you speak into the phone. By configuring the phone’s passcode tool, you can disable the voice dialing …http://www.ehow.com/how_7656951_turn-voice-control-iphone-4.htmlBy ShellingFox December 11th, 2012 at 04:45:36
If it turns off while you are using it there it probably a problem with it. If it goes off after a few seconds to a few minutes of you not touching the screen then then you just need to adjust the screen off time settingBy chuanguyen2000 December 11th, 2012 at 07:35:31
can u get garmin mobile software htc diamond, which i have seen garmin to work on the iphone sat nav system for the?would like a turn by turn iphone? i am torn between th xt wBy Mko December 11th, 2012 at 09:36:02
Why does my iphone keep turning on and then turns off randomly right after it turns on? Its a jailboken iphone 4 once it turns off it has a little circle loading thingyy and then it turns off and repeats it lots more times uuntil it dies completely nd then I charge it nd da same thing still happens please helpBy root’s December 11th, 2012 at 11:16:20