Why cant I transfer music from my iTunes library to my new iPhone 4scategory: Iphone4
Pop into iTunes and choose File –> New Playlist. Now rename it to something logical: I use "iPhone Sync": Now you can just drag and drop music from your iTunes library (in iTunes, needless to say) into this new playlist. When you’re ready, you’ll see a bunch of music happily ensconced in the playlist (remember, it’s all just "pointers": the actual music files are still safely in the main music library, so if you delete something from a playlist , you haven’t deleted the original music file)
There does not seem to be a way to transfer music to ipod without itunes, however Apple provides iTunes for free. !
The best way is to copy the apps, music, etc. from iPod Touch to iTunes and then sync to iPhone 4. !
If you have iTunes 7 or later, follow these instructions to manually manage your music: connect the device to your computer, open iTunes, select iPhone, iPad, or iPod in the devices list, click the summary tab and select "manually manage music and videos", click apply. for now!
- How do I transfer music from my iphone 4 to my iphone 4S
- How do you transfer contacts, music, etc. From iPhone 4 to iPhone 4s
- How can I transfer music to iPhone 4 without iTunes
- Does the music bought on an iPhone transfer to the computer library
- Can you record music on the iPhone 4s
- Can you download music on an iPhone without itunes
- What do you do after you plug in your iPhone to transfer music
- How can I transfer music from my iPod to an iPhone
- How do I connect my iTunes library to the iPhone app remote
- Why can’t I download any music from iTunes onto my iPhone 4
5 Responses to “Why cant I transfer music from my iTunes library to my new iPhone 4s”
How do you transfer iphone music to itunes library?By josh929 August 23rd, 2012 at 21:25:36
Plug it in and sync it and it should ask you whether you would like to transfer purchases.By paddysplace August 23rd, 2012 at 23:17:00
I assume you have DRM songs stored on your iPhone. You have to authorize the computer you are working on. Please follow this simple procedure to solve your problem: 1. Run iTunes 2. Click on Store -> Authorize computer… 3. Close iTunes 4….http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_transfer_music_that_you_bought_on_your_iphone_3g_to_another_itunes_music_libraryBy cyberbob73 August 24th, 2012 at 01:31:35
yes, you can transfer music from iPhone to new computer. check out this tool that helped me before http://www.linkedin.com/share?viewLink=&…By bunkerjoe August 24th, 2012 at 04:38:39
How to transfer your music from via a USB Cable. I was syncing all my your iTunes library to your a while ago and I iPhone? I got my iPhone quite connected it to my computer tBy Forumi Shqiptar August 24th, 2012 at 07:21:12