Why can’t I download any music from iTunes onto my iPhone 4category: Iphone4
With iCloud, the music you purchase in iTunes appears automatically on all your devices. You can also download your past iTunes purchases. Where you want, when you want.
With iCloud, the music you purchase in iTunes appears automatically on all your devices. You can also download your past iTunes purchases.
You can download music straight from the iTunes store to your iPhone. !
When you download songs through iTunes, they are imported automatically into iTunes. When you plug your iPod in later, it will sync with the computer and iTunes to update the music on your iPod! Hope this helps! on!
- Can you download music on an iPhone without itunes
- How do I download music from my iPod to my iPhone 4
- How can I download music to phone. Have an Iphone will Itunes work
- Is there a free music download app for iPhone 4
- Where can I download free music right on my iPhone 4
- How can you put music on an iPhone 4 without using iTunes
- Can I download all my songs from my iPhone 4 into my iTunes
- What app can I download music from straight on your iPhone 4
- How can I transfer music to iPhone 4 without iTunes
- How can you download music to your iPhone 3 without using iTunes
8 Responses to “Why can’t I download any music from iTunes onto my iPhone 4”
Download music from iTunes to iphone?By chandker March 7th, 2013 at 19:03:46
This ipod manage software can transfer the files from ipod to computer, ipod to iTunes, and iPod to iPod:By Raitsa March 7th, 2013 at 21:12:39
You can’t. No big deal, just download itunes for Mac or PC for free.By cindy helmond March 8th, 2013 at 00:02:58
I had a Philips mp3 player before and If I’m correct, it should work if you go on limewire, right click the file and say “view file location” and it will open the folder where the file is located. Then you should have your mp3 player plugge…http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_can_you_download_music_from_LimeWire_onto_your_Phillips_GoGear_mp3_player_instead_of_itunesBy mlomenzo March 8th, 2013 at 02:38:12
I plug in my iPhone to my Macnotebook,and try to download music from do it..Please help keeping in mind I iTunes but I just cant am a beginner on ComputersBy o_O- March 8th, 2013 at 05:33:48
Why can’t I add songs to my iphone through itunes? Plus many other problems!? Hi, I’ve bought a new (PC) laptop and installed itunes. It worked perfectly with my phone on my old laptop but I’ve got so many problems with my new one:
1) I can’t drag songs onto my phone – I keep getting a red circle icon with a line going through. It won’t let me add songs. Why is this?
2) It won’t let me transfer purchases from my phone to itunes – It tries and after awhile it says there’s some sync failure.
3) When I go into the phone music library itunes won’t let me sort the songs by artist, album etc.
4) There are a number of songs that appear greyed out on my phone which indicates missing songs. I don’t know why or when this happened, but what is the cause and how can I get these songs back?
I am using Windows 7 and have authorised my comp to use itunes. I also deactivated authorisation on the old laptop cos I wasn’t sure if that was stopping it, but I don’t know what else to do.
Any help very welcome please! Thanks
(PS: I’ve just downloaded the latest updates for itunes and the phone but it hasn’t solved anything.)By Maxi62 March 8th, 2013 at 08:33:09
Trying to d/l iTunes to iphone 4 and keep getting “download error. tap to retry” but it just keeps doing the same thing over and over. Have not been able to do ANY updates on this phone either due to errors and unsure where to turn for advice or overrides. Suggestions? Thanks in advance.By Wendy August 23rd, 2013 at 22:31:59
three utterly uncompromising albums, Time Vanishes, Tonight’s the evening is without a doubt the Beach. Brilliant though everyone was, they baffledBy nike tn pas cher June 7th, 2016 at 04:08:49