What is the screen size of the iPhone 4 in inchescategory: Iphone4
27-inch screen size and 2560-by-1440 resolution
The iPad’s touchscreen display is a 9.7 in (25 cm) liquid crystal display (1024 × 768 pixels) with fingerprint-resistant and scratch-resistant glass. Steve Jobs backed the choice of screen size, saying a 7-inch screen would be "too small to express the software." He said 10 inches was the minimum for a tablet screen.
The iPad 2 has a 1024-by-768-pixel resolution at 132 pixels per inch (ppi), and the MacBook Pro has 1440 by 900 (native). It will probably depend on what size of screen you want to be looking at. !
The iPad has a 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology. It has a 1024-by-768-pixel resolution at 132 pixels per inch (ppi). on!
- What size screen does the iPhone 4 have Is it smaller than the 4S
- What is the size pixel wise of the iPhone 4 screen
- Is the screen on the iPhone 4 the same size as the 3gs
- What screen size is the iPhone 4 with Verizon Wireless
- Do the iPhone 4 and the iPod touch 4 generation have the same size screen
- How many inches is the screen of the Iphone 4
- Is it hard to replace the screen on the iPhone 4
- Is there a physical size difference between the iPhone 3 and the iPhone 4
- What is the measurement of the screen for the iphone 4
- Is the iphone 4 from Verizon the same size as the iphone from at&t
6 Responses to “What is the screen size of the iPhone 4 in inches”
What is iphone 4 screen size?3.5 in. diagonally.By TheBaker November 21st, 2012 at 05:22:52
Mostly used paper is of A4 size, which measures 210 X 297 mm. In inches, A4 measures 8.3 X 11.7, A3 measures 11.7 X 16.5 inches and A1 measures 23.4 X 33.1 inches. For more information look here: http://www.dpandi.com/paper/index.html…http://answers.ask.com/Business/Constructions_and_Materials/what_is_a4_paper_size_in_inches” class=”tdn title” >By rgvtruck November 21st, 2012 at 07:49:58
A4 paper is 8.3 × 11.7 inches in size, as compared to a regular sheet of paper that is 8.5 x 11 inches. A0 paper is 33.1 × 46.8 inches, and A10 paper is 1.0 × 1.5 inches. You can find more information here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A4_p…By AsukaValentine November 21st, 2012 at 11:09:38
How to measure TV size. When i measured my TV screen diagonally it comes to 27 inches (TV of 29 inches). reply?By rainyleaves November 21st, 2012 at 16:31:51
What are the chances of Apple bumping up its screen size on the next iPhone? I really want a new phone and, in a way, I’m stuck with Apple because I enjoy iMessage group chats with my friends.( All of them have iPhones). Anyway, back to the question, what is the possibility of a 4 inch iPhone next time? Has apple ever made a statement of the current one? I really want a new phone, but dont really want to wait. I currently have the iPhone 3GS.By Baf_Jams November 21st, 2012 at 19:12:41