What is the preset password for the iPhone 4category: Iphone4
Your 10 digit phone number is the default iPhone voicemail password.
You can have a 4 digit password on an iPhone. Go to settings, then general,then click on passcode lock. Enter a four digit code and you’re all set. !!
To enable FaceTime on the iPhone, simply go into your iPhone Settings app and choose the Phone settings. An option appears below your phone number to toggle FaceTime on or off. Note that depending on your carrier, this option may be enabled by default.
To change your Facebook password on iPhone 4, launch the Facebook application and then hit the tab for "account settings." Scroll down to "password," and tap the "change" link. Follow the on screen instructions that will appear to help you reset your password. Save your settings, and your password will be changed. on!
- What is the default password to voicemail on the iPhone 4
- What is the code to open the iPhone 4 if you forget the password
- How do I retrieve my voicemail password on iPhone 4
- Can you put a password on for your pictures & messages on the iPhone 4
- How do I get voicemail password to stop popping up on iPhone 4
- How do you take off the voice mail password from your iphone 4
- How do I find out my password if I forgot it on my IPhone 4
- How do you find out what your voicemail password is on the iPhone 4
- How do I bypass an iPhone 4 password
- How do I change the password on my face book from my iPhone 4
5 Responses to “What is the preset password for the iPhone 4”
How do you get an itune password for Iphone 4?By evilfairygirl December 19th, 2012 at 21:44:45
The iPhone 4 is a phone that offers many different features to its users. One of the features is its ability to be locked by a personal code or passcode that prevents unauthorized users from accessing the phone. Many users of the iPhone use it for woBy hvacr December 19th, 2012 at 23:37:55
the 4 diget number to unlock the iphone is your choice but if its not then call the company!!!!By eviltechie December 20th, 2012 at 01:36:31
1. With the iPhone 4 disconnected from your computer, power it off. Press a…http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-disable-a-password-for-iphone-4gBy I_Love_Leythers December 20th, 2012 at 03:34:17
I purchased Dell Demension 2400 Desktop on it how do I that has a password preset reset this password? so that I may use the computer, because I can’t move passed the welcomeBy dasvishal December 20th, 2012 at 06:26:35