What is the difference between photo stream and photo roll on the iPhone 4scategory: Iphone4
The photo roll is your personal photos on your iDevice, while the photo stream is the images uploaded on the Cloud! They both use the camera on the iPhone.
If you go to photo setting on your iPhone and turn off photo stream then you should see a delete button, once done reactivate it. !
To have multiple photo albums on an iphone, you must sync your photo albums from your computer within iTunes. You can select which albums you want to sync and they will show up under your Camera Roll in the Photos application.
IPic Manager from the iTunes store is a good free option for protecting photo folders. You can quickly add multiple photos from your existing iPhone library as well take a photo and have them instantly added to your selected folder. You can also password protect your images. !
- What is the difference between iphone 4 & the iphone 4s
- What is the difference between text messages and Imessage in the iphone 4s
- What is the difference in iPhone 4s and iPhone 5
- What is the difference between iPhone 4s 16gb and iPhone 32gb
- How can you tell the difference between an iphone 4s and iphone 4
- What is the difference between the iPad 2 and the iPhone 4S
- How to delete photos from Photo Stream for iPhone 4
- What is the difference between the iphone 4s and the ipad 2 performance wise
- Is there a physical difference between the iPhone 4 and the 4s
- What is the difference with iPhone 4s and Galaxy S3
5 Responses to “What is the difference between photo stream and photo roll on the iPhone 4s”
What does the Photo Stream on the iPhone 4S do?Photo Stream is the new way of sharing photo’s on all your iDevices. So if you have Photo Stream on all your devices and take a…By Bram H November 30th, 2012 at 01:50:02
If you go to photo setting on your iPhone and turn off photo stre…http://www.chacha.com/question/how-to-delete-photos-from-photo-stream-for-iphone-4By RaidenDAWG2 November 30th, 2012 at 04:12:59
I’m not sure what exactly you’re asking for, but the camera roll is just the place where all the pictures you take initially go. Hope this helps.By highlander_RD November 30th, 2012 at 06:58:37
Settings, Photos, Photo Stream, OffBy SHD Born2Fight November 30th, 2012 at 09:46:03
Is there an easy way to delete photo’s from the “Camera Roll” on an iPhone? I organized my photo’s the other day, and I have spent hours on end deleting the photo’s from the “By brianoakes November 30th, 2012 at 12:44:46