What is the difference between iPhone 4s 16gb and iPhone 32gbcategory: Iphone4
Apple iPhone 4 16GB and iPhone 4 32GB are variations of iPhone 4, only the storage capacity differ in each. !
Verizon iPhone 4 and AT&T iPhone 4: 16GB $199.99, 32GB $299.99 with 2yr plan the Apple iPhone is available in 3GS with an 8GB memory for $49. The iPhone is available in in 16GB ($199) and 32GB ($299). All phones require service through ATandT. Plan prices vary depending on minutes and other features.
No, you have to choose from 16gb, 32gb, and 64gb
The iPhone 3G has a storage capacity of 16GB. The 3GS has twice the storage capacity & and five times the usable memory. !
- How much is the iphone 4s 16gb without a contract
- How much is the iphone 4s 16gb without a contract including tax
- Should I get the iPhone 4S in 16GB or 32
- What is the difference between iphone 4 & the iphone 4s
- Is the iPhone 4s 32GB cheap in Kuwait
- What is the difference between text messages and Imessage in the iphone 4s
- What is the difference in iPhone 4s and iPhone 5
- How can you tell the difference between an iphone 4s and iphone 4
- What is the iPhone from AT&T’s price difference compared to the iTouch, 16gb
- What is the difference between photo stream and photo roll on the iPhone 4s
6 Responses to “What is the difference between iPhone 4s 16gb and iPhone 32gb”
What is the difference between 16gb and 32gb iphone?16gb means it has a 16 gigabit harddrive.(16000 mb) and a 32gb means it has a 32 gigabit harddrive(32000)By texasteamplayer January 12th, 2013 at 11:51:46
It depends on how much apps, music, and games you are going to put on your iphone 4. If you want a whole lot of apps, music, and games then get 32gb, but if you want a lot but not as much as 32gb then get 16gb.By goteamsgo January 12th, 2013 at 13:57:49
16gb means it has a 16 gigabit harddrive.(16000 mb) and a 32gb means it has a 32 gigabit harddrive(32000)By lapo January 12th, 2013 at 15:54:09
Here they are side by side. IP4S-v- IP4S. http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idP… IP4S 16Gb £499.00 IP4S 32Gb £599.00 IP4S 64Gb £699.00 http://store.apple.com/uk/browse/home/sh… It is paying £100:00 for +16Gb storage (USB / HDD ?) to have…http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20111116041819AA1hT5ZBy littlegun January 12th, 2013 at 18:07:10
Should I buy an iPhone G3 16GB or 32GB? Where would be the place? And if so 8GB or to get the best deal? AT&T store, a box store, online, apple store?. I’m currently an AT&T cBy mavrick4283 January 12th, 2013 at 20:54:32
What is the difference between the 16gb and the 32gb for the iPhone 4s? How much more can you hold? Is it worth getting the 32gb?
How much can you hold for pictures/videos/music for the 16gb and the 32gb?