What is the best free app to screen lock my iPhone 4Scategory: Iphone4
The best lock screen app is called Lock Screen by i4software however it’s not free, it is listed for .99. You can try Lock Screen Designer Free by Linkus.
On the iPhone 4S you can access Siri from the lock screen just by holding down the home button. !
You can download App Frames from Pocket Zebra. This app includes the best collection of HD home screen wallpapers for your iPhone 4 and 3GS and select iPod Touch devices. Bonus lock screen wallpapers! Customize your device even further with lock screen wallpapers included for free as a bonus! !
Find a button on the top called the sleep/wake button. The button's a tiny black button on the right side of the phone. It's not actually on the screen part of the phone, but on the silver part. Press it and your iPhone will lock. Unlock your iPhone by noting the locked screen. You'll see a small bar at the bottom of the iPhone with instructions to slide the bar to the right to unlock your phone actually on the screen. Thanks for using !
- Is it possible to use Siri from the lock screen of an iPhone 4S
- What is the best app for the iPhone 4s
- Why won’t my iPhone lock screen wallpaper show
- Can you get the pattern lock screen on an iphone
- Is there an app like the screen munch for the iPhone for
- What size screen does the iPhone 4 have Is it smaller than the 4S
- Is there a free dot lock app for iPhone
- Is there an app that locks the settings on the iphone 4s
- What app keeps the screen from rotating on the iPhone 4
- How to take a screen shot on iPhone 4S
5 Responses to “What is the best free app to screen lock my iPhone 4S”
What is the best free iPhone app?check out the iAppWorld.net free iphone app …By namely February 2nd, 2013 at 14:16:03
As of right now you can’t do this on iOS, just as you can’t set a custom default browser, default email client, etc.By ayjayef February 2nd, 2013 at 16:55:17
No but you can lock you phone hope this helped.By KHALIK February 2nd, 2013 at 19:47:16
That requires jailbreaking to put widgets on your iPhone. Currently there is a tethered jailbreak for iPhone 4S But it i highly recommended that you don’t jailbreak.By h?kkiz February 2nd, 2013 at 21:50:12
How can I be notified that is running? I want to suspend some the screen/phone was locked while my app timers related to refreshing the display in such cases.By nestortoledo February 3rd, 2013 at 00:17:28