Is the iphone sim card the same as every other phone for attcategory: Iphone4
The MicroSIM card in the iPhone 4 is not the same as most other AT&T phones. Most of them use a standard SIM card, not the micro version. again soon!
Buy the phone and then buy a pay-as-you-go SIM card from a mobile phone operator. The 3GS uses a normal SIM card, while the iPhone 4 uses a micro SIM card. Apple does not provide SIM cards. again soon!
The SIM card sits in a tray,which is inserted into a slot at the top of the device.The SIM tray can be ejected with a paperclip or the SIM eject tool The iPhone 4 features a new MicroSIM card that is located in a slot on the right side of the device.
No, the iPhone 4, as well as its predecessors, do not require a SIM card. In fact smartphones do not require a SIM card at all. The technology is quickly becoming outdated and will soon be eliminated altogether. However, your ATT iPhone will not work on Verizon's network. ATT is a GSM network and Verizon is CDMA. They are not interchangeable between networks. on!
- Can you activate your iPhone with a AT&T go phone service sim card
- Can I use a go phone AT&T card for my I-phone
- Does the AT&T iphone use a sim card
- Does an iPhone 4g sim card fit in any phone
- Does the att Iphone use a sim card
- Do you need an AT&T sim card to activate your iphone
- Will any SIM card from ATT work in an Iphone
- Can you switch an AT&T sim card in an iPhone
- How do I get my Go Phone’s sim card to work in my iPhone 4
- Will my sim card I have now fit in the iPhone 4 by AT&T
5 Responses to “Is the iphone sim card the same as every other phone for att”
What phones have the same sim card as a iPhone?By highhai November 3rd, 2012 at 08:55:21
any AT&T phone that can take that sort of sim card.By anwar007 November 3rd, 2012 at 10:49:50
any AT&T phone that can take that sort of sim card.By janaf November 3rd, 2012 at 13:06:03
Kinda confusing, but I’ll try my best. Which iPhone? The iPhone, iPhone 3G & iPhone 3GS used miniSIMs (which we just call SIM cards) & the iPhone 4 uses microSIMs. All AT&T phones have SIM cards since it is a GSM network, so in theory any A…http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100904144240AAN5tv5By mschvili November 3rd, 2012 at 16:26:01
can i buy an iphone from a new iphone 3g and att without a contract and my att prepaid phone? i have an att prepaid use the sim card from phone but iwant to buy was wonderingBy mlrst November 3rd, 2012 at 18:30:42