How much does it cost to replace iPhone 4 front screencategory: Iphone4
It would be about $80. Thank you for using .
The cost to replace the screen on an iPad 2 is between $100 - $150 depending on if you can do the work, or have to pay someone to do it for you. !
You can have the iPhone 4 glass repaired for the lifetime of the phone for only $99 at www.missionrepair.com. !
The white glass full back cover housing for the Apple iPhone 4 costs $3.83. The exact price varies depending on the vendor. on!
- Can you replace only the front screen on an iPhone 4
- Is it hard to replace the screen on the iPhone 4
- Can you use a iphone 4 screen to replace a 3gs screen
- How much does it cost to replace iPhone 4 with insurance on Verizon
- How much does it cost to get an iphone 4 screen fixed
- How much is it to replace a iphone 4 screen
- How much does it cost to fix a broken iPhone 4 screen
- If I broke my iPhone 4 how much will it cost to replace with insurance
- How much does it cost to replace the back on a iPhone 4
- How much do screen protectors for an iPhone 4 cost
6 Responses to “How much does it cost to replace iPhone 4 front screen”
How much does it cost to replace an iPhone 4?By AoNxKiLLa October 4th, 2012 at 23:23:06
1) No, I believe it’s only put together when manufactured… 2) Where she got her iphone 4, if she has warinty, it will be free as long as it falls within the period of time that it lasts for. Go to where she bought it 3) If she has warinty, it willBy Haro-san October 5th, 2012 at 02:24:13
Worth going to the Apple Store — they do sometimes replace cracked screens for free.By gg4gg October 5th, 2012 at 05:13:16
Well, a 1920x1080p OLED 31inch TV from LG is currently on display at the CES show in Las Vegas. Unsubstantiated rumour puts the cost at $5000 but that is by no means correct because price would depend on the volume sold. The more TVs that a…http://www.quora.com/How-much-would-a-60-television-cost-if-the-screen-had-the-same-retinal-display-thats-on-the-iPhone-4By RaheYa October 5th, 2012 at 08:30:29
Replace Back Case an Front Tuch Screen on Iphone 3G? My touch screen and my 3g is pretty badly scratched back cause of my iphone up. I wanna get them replaced with new ones.By lightsout October 5th, 2012 at 11:48:13
How much does it cost to replace the front glass in an iphone 4? I have a white iPhone 4 and I have 2 more years left with it due to my phone contract. I scratched it up and am looking to go to the Apple store to have the front and back replaced, but how much does it cost? I’ve replaced the BACK of my first iphone 4 through them before, and in Canada it was only $29.99 (the fee was later waived because it turned out the glass on the camera was defective which is why I wanted to replace the back in the first place).
Does anyone know how much the front costs? I’m assuming it will be over $100 as they have to replace the screen and everything. I know you can do it yourself by buying the part and tools online for a little cheaper, but I don’t know if I would be able to take it apart and put it back together correctly.