How much can a 64gb iPhone 4s storecategory: Iphone4
A 64gb iphone 4s can hold about 14,000 songs.
How many songs an iPhone can hold depends on what else is stored. If only songs, 8gb=1,750 songs; 16gb=3,500;32gb=7,000 songs.
No. The Apple iPhone 4 comes in white or black and has a 16GB or 32GB flash drive. There is not currently one with 64GB.
I would buy the 64 gig simply because it only costs $100.00 more than the 32 gig and has double the storage. !
- When iphone 4s will be available in china apple store
- Can iphone 4s store music
- Is the Brea Mall Apple store stocked with iPhone 4s
- Can you get a blue iPhone 4s from the AT&T store
- Does the Apple store in the Brea Mall have iPhone 4s
- Can I buy an iPhone 4s from a Sprint store
- Do you think the iPhone 4S is in stock at the Apple store
- Does the AT&T store have the 16G iPhone 4S
- What AT&T store in Fresno has the iPhone 4s in stock
- Can apple store unlock my iPhone 4s for me
5 Responses to “How much can a 64gb iPhone 4s store”
How much is the refurb iPhone in store?By ramymostafa October 16th, 2012 at 11:02:43
Here they are side by side. IP4S-v- IP4S. http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idP… For me it is paying £200:00 just, just for +48Gb storage (USB / HDD ?) to have ‘DATA’ with you that would take a month? to replay from start to end and at least wouldBy LichtMann October 16th, 2012 at 13:46:43
Prices for the iPhone 4S 64Gb from an Apple Store start at £699.00. There is a limit of 2 per customerBy skattabrain October 16th, 2012 at 16:48:16
The 64 gigabyte 4s takes 8 megapixel photos. They average around 5 megabytes in size. This amounts to a capacity in the ball park of about ten-thousand photos.By larryw October 16th, 2012 at 18:40:08
Can you replace the iphone’s memory with a 64gb flash drive? after transferring all of the apple OS etc.By rainyleaves October 16th, 2012 at 21:27:56