How long does it take an iphone 4 to erase all its datacategory: Iphone4
It can take up to 5 minutes for an iPhone 4 to erase all date that is contained on it. on!
It should take no longer than 5 minutes to erase all network settings on an iphone 3gs.
Not if you erase your history. To erase your history on an iPhone, go to the history. At the bottom left-hand corner of the history menu is an option labeled Clear. Select this to delete your history records.
To delete an iPhone App:Tap and hold down the icon of the app until it wiggles. There will be an X with it. Tap that to erase.
- Does the iphone 4 for verizon wireless require a data package
- What different data plans can you get on the Verizon iphone 4
- Does face time use data on an iPhone 4
- How much does the biggest data plan cost for an iphone 4 for verizon monthly
- Can you get the iPhone 4 from AT&T and not have a data plan
- How much will the iPhone 4 data pak cost on Verizon Wireless
- What is the data package on the iphone 4 for verizon wireless
- How much is a plan for an iPhone 4 with data and texting
- Does Skype use my data plane if I use it on my iPhone 4
- Do navigation apps on the iPhone 4 use your data
5 Responses to “How long does it take an iphone 4 to erase all its data”
How long does it take to restore a iPhone 4?By Jeordie015 February 19th, 2013 at 16:33:55
Before you switch from iPhone 3GS to iPhone 4, create a backup of your 3GS. Once that is complete, make sure you connect your new iPhone 4 to the same iTunes library. When you set up your iPhone 4, restore it from the backup you just created from youBy Rahuldhanpat February 19th, 2013 at 19:25:41
The iPhone doesn’t have a way to delete a si…http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-erase-a-recent-call-without-erasing-all-calls-on-the-iphone-4By thorzzzten February 19th, 2013 at 21:22:01
You can’t sync with your new computer without all the stuff from your old computer being deleted on your iPhone. You could transfer the music from your old laptop onto a USB and then put it onto your new computer. Then you could resync it t…http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120612233133AAtJgEqBy tightjeansforum February 19th, 2013 at 23:31:46
How long will it take to erase 154gb of data from a mac book pro using a 35-pass erase?By APD Shinjo February 20th, 2013 at 02:14:14