How do you turn on your ringtone on an iPhone 4category: Iphone4
Set ringtones to play alerts related to different occurrences on your iPhone. Tap on the "Sounds" icon in the Settings menu and review the list of different instances where a ringtone can be set to play, clicking "On" or "Off" next to each to adjust the controls. This list includes receiving a call, a text message, voicemail or email message, as well as sending an email message or reminding you of an event on your calendar.2Tap on the "Ringtone" icon in the "Sounds" menu to see a list of your av
To set a Ringtone, from the iPhone’s home screen, tap the Settings icon. In Settings, tap the Sounds menu in the second group of options. In Sounds, scroll to the third group of items and tap the Ringtone menu. That menu displays what you have set as your current iPhone ringtone. This menu shows you the list of all the ringtones available on your iPhone.The first option, Buy More Tones, will take you to the ringtone section of the iTunes Store where you can buy new ringtones…
Ap on the "Sounds" icon in the Settings menu and review the list of different instances where a ringtone can be set to play (MORE)
Tap on the "Ringtone" icon in the "Sounds" menu to see a list of your available ringtones. The default ringtones available to you on the iPhone are generic ringing and beeping sounds. Tap on any of these sounds to change your settings to play it as your primary ringtone.
- How do I change my ringtone on my iPhone 4
- How can i put a ringtone on an iPhone 4
- How do you save a sound as a ringtone on the iPhone 4
- On an iPhone 4 can you change your ringtone alert tone
- Can you use your iPod songs as your ringtone on the iPhone 4
- How can you get a song as your ringtone on an iPhone 4
- Can I use music as a text ringtone on the iPhone 4
- How do you change your ringtone to a song on the iphone 4 for Verizon
- What is the best Ringtone maker app for the iPhone 4
- How can a ringtone be converted to an SMS tone on the iPhone 4
7 Responses to “How do you turn on your ringtone on an iPhone 4”
Where are the ringtones that are on the iPhone 4?By padmaster September 16th, 2012 at 14:18:43
While silencing your Apple iPhone using the “Ring/Silent” switch on the left side of the device will turn off all ringtones, it will also not play alerts or sound effects. This will keep you from hearing notification sounds associated with applicatioBy magnaromagna September 16th, 2012 at 16:35:36
Ringtones can say a lot about a person, especially when used with an iPhone. It needs to be something that catches your attention even after hearing it 50 times. Since everyone around you will also hear it, maybe it could even impress other…http://www.ehow.com/how_7181815_turn-mp3s-ringtones-iphone.htmlBy BullpupRef September 16th, 2012 at 19:01:02
The iPhone 4 comes standard with a variety of ringtones that will alert you to incoming calls. If you are unhappy with the selection of ringtones offered by Apple, it is also possible to download new tones from the device’s iTunes applicati…http://www.ehow.com/how_10071749_give-different-contacts-own-ringtones-iphone-4.htmlBy lichtflits September 16th, 2012 at 21:06:16
How to make my first ringtone? I heard of the ImTOO for my iphone (all-in-one, without iTunes) using ImTOO iPhone Ringtone Maker iPhone Ringtone Maker is the easy way to conveBy badseed00 September 17th, 2012 at 00:22:29
Just got an Iphone….? ok. so i just got an iphone today and i have some questions about it…
1. does it actually turn off or does it just sleep?
2. how in the world do you get a ringtone to work that you make on itunes?
3. is the screen supposed to turn when you text cause mine wont…it turns for the internet and stuff but not when im texting…so i dunno if its broken or what.
4. any other pros/cons you think about it let me know!
…oh and what is the best FREE app in your opinion? =]
My ringer on my iPhone 5 quit working it just vibrates now and my speaker function doesn’t work ?By Ron September 17th, 2014 at 13:14:23