How do you turn landscape mode on for the iPhone 4category: Iphone4
Your iPhone should automatically switch into landscape when you turn the phone sideways. Some apps do not use landscape. Apple states that you should turn off your iPhone and turn it back on. If that doesn’t fix it, contact your local Apple store. Thank you for using !
There is a switch by the volume that locks it into place.
Head to the "Settings" menu on your iPhone main page to initiate the airplane mode. Tap "Settings" at the top of the page and adjust different features on your phone. Toggle the airplane mode on and off to test out this feature on your iPhone. The airplane mode does not allow you to check the Internet, connect to WiFi or make phone calls. !
1. Register for Backup Assistant. 2. Install the Backup Assistant application on your phone through the Get It Now store (on feature phones) or the App Store (on smartphones). 3. Load Backup Assistant, log in, and back up your contacts. 4. On your iPhone 4, turn off the Wi-Fi radio, open the App Store and install VZ Contact Transfer. Run the program and follow the onscreen instructions. (This application only works over a cell connection, so be sure to turn off Wi-Fi before using it.)
- What is the point of the white on black mode on the iphone 4
- How do you get an I-phone 4 into recovery mode
- Does airplane mode save battery life for iPhone 4
- Why can’t my iPhone 4 go into landscape
- How do you put the iPhone 4 in stand by mode
- IPhone 4 have vibrate mode
- How do I get my iPhone 4 out of headphone mode
- How do you exit safe mode on iPhone 4
- How do you fix your iPhone 4 when it is on recovery mode
- How can I get the apps on my iPhone 4 to go to portrait mode
6 Responses to “How do you turn landscape mode on for the iPhone 4”
Why does the iPhone 4 not go into landscape mode?By Highlander September 26th, 2012 at 13:39:23
The Facebook keyboard can be used in two orientations: portrait or landscape. Portrait orientation is the default position, when the iPhone screen runs longest vertically. When your iPhone is turned to the side, and the screen runs longest horizontalBy 1 Hiking Freak September 26th, 2012 at 16:06:43
There are many situations where you do not wish to be disturbed by your ringing iPhone. Maybe you are in a meeting, at class, at the movies, taking a nap, in a courtroom or whatever. In these cases, a ringing phone call can be embarrassing,…http://www.ehow.com/how_7687774_turn-silent-mode-iphone.htmlBy Chamber September 26th, 2012 at 17:56:53
When your iPhone is in recovery mode, you can restore and upgrade iOS and firmware or use recovery mode to jailbreak your iPhone. You can easily exit recovery mode manually, if you accidentally put your phone in recovery mode, your phone is…http://www.ehow.com/how_8334214_turn-off-recovery-mode-iphone.htmlBy Steviie September 26th, 2012 at 20:34:40
can the iphone applications turn to the iphone 3g switch to landscape mode when you turn youtube that near the end it? i saw a clip in of the clip it shows landscape mode. isBy stangcentral September 26th, 2012 at 23:35:51
how do you turn the landscape mode on, on an iphone 4? Please help. I have an iphone 4 but the landscape doesnt work for anything. I go to safari and when I turn it to the side it doesnt change same with texting and i movie. I really need it. Thanks.By RomanKuluev September 27th, 2012 at 01:38:14