How do you make pictures black and white on the iPhone 4category: Iphone4
No but you can find photo apps that take only black and white photos. Go to the apps store and pick the one you want. Load it and you can take black and white photos. Thanks for using !
There is no way to take black and white photos on the iphone 4. However, there are many photo editing apps on the iphone. Chacha
The Iphone 3GS does not have a variety of effects like black and white pictures. You can use you photo software like Adobe Photoshop to edit your photos for Black and White or Sepia etc.
The camera itself cannot. However, numerous apps allow for photo manipulation.
- What is the point of the white on black mode on the iphone 4
- Is the iPhone 4 that is white a different size than the black one
- Should i get a white or black iphone 4
- Where can I change my iphone 4 color to a non white and black color
- Does white iPhone 4 have more memory than the black one
- What is the difference between the White and black iPhone 4
- Is the iphone. White the same size as the black iphone 4
- Is the white iPhone 4 thicker than the black iPhone 4
- Can you trade in the black iphone 4 for the white one
- What is different about the white iphone 4 v.s. the black one
6 Responses to “How do you make pictures black and white on the iPhone 4”
Can you make your iPhone black and white?By Deathdealer December 7th, 2012 at 00:03:39
It depends which color you like. But Black iPhone is good as White one can get dirty soon.By AnjX December 7th, 2012 at 02:23:04
Black and white photos need not be dull and uninteresting. Many ways are available to enhance black and white and grayscale images. You can experiment with these photo enhancements yourself with the help of image editors such as Photoshop, …http://www.ehow.com/how_7826295_enhance-pictures-black-white.htmlBy ganesh177 December 7th, 2012 at 05:29:07
Changing a picture to black and white is simple in Photoshop by adjusting the color saturation to zero or merely by selecting Grayscale from the Image menu. Convert an image to black and white with help from a professional photographer in t…http://www.ehow.com/video_6191444_change-picture-black-white.htmlBy EviLoreGAF December 7th, 2012 at 08:30:25
How do i make my pictures Black and White? the Back round pure black and my model white? we are making models out of cardboard for class, my pictures weren’t that good my teacBy Blackhat December 7th, 2012 at 10:36:16
Questions about the iPhone 3GS? 1. How many songs will the 16GB hold on average and what other things affect the amount of songs held (ex. videos).
2. Can you send MMS messages to all AT&T users that have picture messaging or only other iPhones?
3. Can you get MP3 ringtones? I have a program on my laptop to make ringtones and a bluetooth connection for my computer to sync with a phone but the 3G iPhone would not sync so I was wondering if the 3GS was any different.
4. Does the white iPhone show as many scratches as the black? And which color do you prefer and why?
5. If you have any other information about the phones that is not commonly discussed please list it.
6. Do you like the iPhone? Why or why not? Would you recommend this phone?
7. Would an 8GB have enough space for most people or should I go ahead and get the 16GB.
Thanks in advance! (:By GreenT December 7th, 2012 at 13:39:11