How do you enter safe mode on the iPhone 4category: Iphone4
1. Install Veency on your iPhone/iPod – Ceency can be found on Cydia. 2. Connect to your iPhone/iPod with a VNC server such as Tightvnc 3. After you have connected, hold the sleep/wake button and slide to power off 4. Instead of turning off, your iPhone/iPod will go into safe mode. If it does turn off, just turn it on again and the device will still go into safe mode.
If your iPhone won’t get out of Safe Mode, you need to reinstall winterboard and mobile substrate, and then it will go back to normal.
Turn off your iPhone. Hold down the power and home button. When you see the Apple logo, release the power button but etc
Yes, if it is an app for the iPhone then it is surely safe. It also depends your "safe." From viruses, yes! !
- How do you exit safe mode on iPhone 4
- How do you put an iPhone 4 in safe mode
- How do I get my iPhone 4 out of safe mode
- What is the point of the white on black mode on the iphone 4
- How do you get an I-phone 4 into recovery mode
- Does airplane mode save battery life for iPhone 4
- How do you put the iPhone 4 in stand by mode
- IPhone 4 have vibrate mode
- What is the iPhone safe mode
- How do I get my iPhone 4 out of headphone mode
5 Responses to “How do you enter safe mode on the iPhone 4”
How do you enter iPhone safe mode?By The Watcher January 9th, 2013 at 09:39:47
Nothing will panic you more as an iPhone owner than when your iPhone dies and refuses to turn back on. Before you panic, take a deep breath and put your iPhone into device firmware upgrade mode. This mode is used to bypass the iPhone boot system. OncBy Max Taxable January 9th, 2013 at 11:27:54
It’s not uncommon for an iPhone to experience minor technical difficulties, such as headphone issues, problems downloading an app or a number of other minor issues. Most of these problems get worked out with little or no effort on the user’…http://www.ehow.com/how_8210559_enter-iphone-recovery-mode.htmlBy mmoworld.info January 9th, 2013 at 13:41:17
When you experience problems with a Windows operating system computer, restarting your computer without the normal start-up programs can help you diagnose problems, remove viruses and restore your computer to proper working condition. While…http://www.ehow.com/how_7153012_enter-mode-sony-vaio-computer.htmlBy forumevrensel January 9th, 2013 at 15:49:27
How do I reinstall Windows XP when the blue screen of and normal mode? Hi, I’m attempting to fix my brother death won’t let me enter safe mode’s computer and I think he reallyBy alaska_av8r January 9th, 2013 at 18:38:56