How do I take off restrictions on my iPhone if I forgot the passwordcategory: Iphone4
Whether you’ve forgotten the password to your Apple iPhone 4 or somehow a lock has appeared on the center of the screen and you can’t get past it, you’ll have to reset and restore the device. Thanks for using !
In order to reset your iPhone, you will need to plug it into your computer and launch iTunes. Under settings you will be asked if you wish to 'factory reset' your iPhone. Select yes and you should be able to access your iPhone once more. Factory reset will delete all data on the phone.
You need to restore the iPhone with iTunes to reset the password, you will lose all of your settings and data after this.
If you cannot remember the passcode, you will need to restore your device using the computer with which you last synced it. This allows you to reset your passcode and resync the data from the device (or restore from a backup). !
- What can you do if you forgot your restrictions password on an iPhone
- How do you unlock an iphone if you forgot the password
- How do i unlock my iphone if i forgot the password
- What do i do if i forgot my locking password for my iphone
- How do you reset an iPhone when you forgot the password to get into it
- How do I find out my password if I forgot it on my IPhone 4
- When I forgot my password to my iPhone 3G how can I bypass it
- How to get through the restrictions without the password on the iPhone 3GS
- How to bye pass the password on the iphone
- Is there a way to bypass the password to access an iphone
6 Responses to “How do I take off restrictions on my iPhone if I forgot the password”
How do you take off family safety if you forgot your password?By highlander_RD February 26th, 2013 at 04:14:10
If you forget your iPhone password, you will not be able to access any of the functions on the phone and you won’t be able to reset or retrieve your password by using the iPhone alone. To regain access to your iPhone, you will need to connect the phoBy Roland155 February 26th, 2013 at 06:23:32
The iPhone passcode is a security feature. If you forget your password once you have enabled it, however, you won’t be able to unlock your iPhone and use it. Although some networks allow you to make emergency calls without entering your pas…http://www.ehow.com/info_8589482_forgot-iphones-password.htmlBy Doc2911 February 26th, 2013 at 08:44:51
As every iPhone user knows, this portable smartphone from Apple is much more than a phone — it is a multi-functional device capable of storing contact information, financial data, family schedules, shopping lists and more. Because many peo…http://www.ehow.com/how_8194550_unlock-iphone-forgot-password.htmlBy arabsdesign February 26th, 2013 at 11:29:58
How do I Unlock restrictions on my iPhone 3G without a on my iPhone. I can’t go on safari or the password? My dad put a restriction app store. If you know how to unlock this wBy imported_ULTIMATESSJ February 26th, 2013 at 14:05:16
Your advice is very importantBy CSGO June 7th, 2016 at 17:21:57