How do I take my ringback tone off iPhone 4category: Iphone4
You cannot take your ringback tone off of the iPhone 4 on the actual iPhone. You have to go to your online account and disable it from there.
Setting up ringback tones for iPhone is quite simple and straightforward. AT&T has created a web based setup for online tracking and payment of bills, extra services like setting up of ringback tones and ringtones. Just Google the AT&T website and visit the page. You will need to set up an account there. Just go to the ‘My Account’ link and register with your cell phone number and subscription details. Among the various facilities that are available, find out the list of…MORE? !
Going through your cell phone provider is the only way to change the ringback tone for your Iphone 4.
Thanks for asking . Sorry but the iPhone does not actually support the use of ringback tones. !
- How do you change your ringback tone on a Verizon Wireless iPhone 4 phone
- Is it possible to make a ringback tone on your iPhone 4
- How do i change my ringback tone for my Iphone 4
- How do you get a ringback tone if you have an iphone
- On an iPhone 4 can you change your ringtone alert tone
- How do you put the ringback tones to your contacts on the iPhone 4
- How do you set a song as a ring tone on a iPhone 4
- Can you put a song as your text ring tone on the iPhone 4
- Is the iPhone 4 able to vibrate without a text tone for text messages
- How to change the ring back tone on iPhone 4
5 Responses to “How do I take my ringback tone off iPhone 4”
How do you get a ringback tone on the iPhone 4?By annams October 24th, 2012 at 02:20:31
A ringback tone is a song that plays while others call your phone and wait for you to pick up. Since it plays on other people’s phones and not yours, this is a service you usually have to pay for rather than a file on your phone like with a normal riBy hype901 October 24th, 2012 at 04:10:36
The iPhone Sound preferences page contains all the sound options associated with your device. Through the Sound menu, you can change ringtones, edit alert sounds for new emails, texts, calendars and voicemail messages. You can also use the …http://www.ehow.com/how_8142457_turn-off-key-tones-iphone.htmlBy mo7med October 24th, 2012 at 05:58:41
Downloading and setting new ringtones and answer tones for the iPhone is one of the many ways for users to customize the device to their liking. These tones allow users to hear their favorite songs or tones when their phone rings and lets o…http://www.ehow.com/how_8635075_ringtones-answer-tones-iphone-4.htmlBy gangplank6 October 24th, 2012 at 08:55:09
if i buy a ringback tone “jaws” ringtone but i got a on verizonwireless.com cna i only use it as a ringtone cuz a for a ringback tone? or can i set it while back i bought theBy Shmaba October 24th, 2012 at 11:08:36