How do I save videos off of Facebook onto my iPhone 4category: Iphone4
I locate how you can use Facebook and upload Facebook with the iPhone but not much data on downloading videos from Facebook to your iPhone.
No, you cannot directly upload a video to facebook from an iPhone 4, you have to use the m.YouTube web app! It has a share button underneath the video you want to watch/share which has a share on Facebook button. It will then open a Facebook login page where you can also comment on the video before you post it to your Facebook! !
You cannot view all videos on Facebook on your iPhone. You can only view certified youtube videos. !
To upload a video from your iPhone to Facebook; go to the video and select options. Next select the option to send video then input 32665 into the sender field. You need to make sure that you are able to do that by verifying your phone, hit send.
- Can you save pictures from Facebook on an iPhone 4
- How do you save Facebook pictures to an iPhone 4
- How do u upload videos from a iphone 4, to facebook
- Can you upload videos to Facebook from an iPhone 4
- How do you put videos on Facebook from the iPhone 4
- How do you look at videos on Facebook on your iPhone 4
- My iPhone 4 facebook is rly slow, what do I do
- How do you rotate pictures on the iPhone 4 and save it that way
- How do I save a picture off of Facebook to my iPhone
- How do I save a sound in a text message on the iPhone 4
5 Responses to “How do I save videos off of Facebook onto my iPhone 4”
How do you save pics off Facebook onto iPhone 4?By aspkin February 15th, 2013 at 12:26:15
Hi, the video and photo taken by iPhone 4 will be stored on Camera Roll in iPhone library. Export the camera roll files onto mac computer, you can view it as the original’s. Search for iMacsoft iPhone Transfer, http://www.imacsoft.com/iphone-to-mac-tBy sergey22 February 15th, 2013 at 14:48:55
remove the saved files from the folder…. Good luck! Source(s): ☻By RGSerge February 15th, 2013 at 17:26:09
I am not sure if you can take videos from an iPhone or iPod and put them on your computer. I think it might be the other way around (From computer to iPhone) but you can try to hook up your iPhone, do not go through iTunes. Go into my compu…http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110222060842AApzgZEBy msimplay February 15th, 2013 at 20:28:44
how do you save facebook videos she somehow put on my wall but the only thing??!? So my friend who recently on my wall it was died had posted a video like a webcam video thatBy Beowolf February 15th, 2013 at 23:16:02