How do I get my iPhone 4 to self timercategory: Iphone4
Apple.com has a self timer for the iPhone 4. !
In the preferences menu of Camera Plus, you can set the self-timer to activate to up 10 seconds. This tool is also useful for trying out a little night photography as well. To use it, you simply activate the self-timer in the menu bar, click the shutter button, compose your shot, and wait for it to count down to take the photo.
The iPhone 4 doesn’t have a camera timer, but you can download apps from iTunes that will have that feature available!
Definitive Alarm Clocks for iPad by Definitive Apps allows you to set your sleep timer on your Ipad. All you have to do is download the app and set up the sleep timer.
- Does the iPhone 4 have a photo timer
- Can you set a timer for the camera on an iPhone 4
- How do you change the sleep timer on an iPhone 4
- Is there a camera timer in the iPhone 4
- Does the iPhone 4 have a self timer on the camera
- Should i jailbreak my iphone 4
- What are the toughest iPhone 4 cases
- Does the iphone 4 support skype
- What is the difference between the iphone 4 (GSM) and the iphone 4 (CDMA)
- Does verizon have iphone 4′s in stock or do I have to order one
5 Responses to “How do I get my iPhone 4 to self timer”
Is a iPhone 4 diffrent to an iPhone 4 s?Yes but the only differences are that its faster has Siri and has higher mega pixel camera also the screen is brighter and looks…By nathanael.lee December 13th, 2012 at 01:27:07
Always good to invest in a case so not to end up having a fall and cracking it! I have a more-thing.ca parablaze navy case and it’s awesome – looks classy and came with a free screen protector. try stores like acekard.ca – they are good and have a whBy ramta December 13th, 2012 at 04:31:18
read the book it came withBy TheAlchemist December 13th, 2012 at 07:46:44
ok this would be super cool if it was true but sadly its not BUT my advise if you needed a self destruct sequence simply follow these steps 1. get a grenade 2. tape the grenade to the phone 3. tie some string to the pin of the grenade 4. ti…http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110727040036AAxMIeQBy gothi December 13th, 2012 at 10:22:27
The timer on my maytag #ewu384 dishwasher doesn’t advance. Is it the timer, the timer motor or something else?By Mahar December 13th, 2012 at 12:09:25