How do I adjust the sensitivity of the touch screen on the iPhone 4scategory: Iphone4
Supreme Preferences is an app that will allow you to adjust the sensitivity settings. More info at ihackmyi.com. !
Screen protectors can slightly make the touch sensitivity require more pressure but it is usually not noticeable. !
The water sensitivity sticker on the IPhone 4 is in the headphone jack. To see if it has been activated, you'll need to shine a flashlight directly into the headphone jack.
Adjust the volume of your iPhone by depressing the volume button on the left edge of the phone, close to the top. This will cause a volume indicator to appear, superimposed over the other icons on your screen. This will increase the volume of your ringer. If you wish to adjust the volume of the phone speaker, use this button during a live phone call. You can also control the volume of your speaker when you are using your iPhone as a music player in the same manner. Thanks for 'ing!
- How do you adjust the sensitiviy of the iPhone touch screen
- Does the HTC touch pro to have a glass screen like the iPhone
- Is the apple iphone a touch screen
- What size screen does the iPhone 4 have Is it smaller than the 4S
- Is the iPhone or the Samsung touch screen qwerty keyboard the better phone
- What makes the iphone a touch screen
- How much is a touch screen iphone
- How to take a screen shot on iPhone 4S
- Would the iphone 4s be a good upgrade from the lg env touch
- How much does an iPhone 4s screen cost
5 Responses to “How do I adjust the sensitivity of the touch screen on the iPhone 4s”
What can operae the iPhone touch screen?By chsmith700 February 1st, 2013 at 00:41:06
I do not recall where I seen this, but the number is something like 16×16. You can look by manufacturer name, which is “Balda” (a German firm).By Jeminemt February 1st, 2013 at 02:39:47
The iPhone’s functioning depends almost entirely on its multi-touch screen, but usually, problems with the screen are easy to fix by cleaning the screen and your hands, making sure you have no interference and installing all the recent upda…http://www.ehow.com/how_10018767_fix-sensitivity-iphone-touch-screen.htmlBy Brain13 February 1st, 2013 at 05:53:54
bcoz it belong to the great apple heheh (it has retina display)By The Watcher February 1st, 2013 at 09:06:19
Does a screen protector for a Nintendo DS Lite affect the touch screen sensitivity?By Tim1118 February 1st, 2013 at 11:47:02