Does the iPhone 4 have voice activated dialingcategory: Iphone4
Yes the iPhone 4 does feature voice activated dialing. In addition you can also send text messages using your voice. !
Yes, the iPhone does have voice activated dialing. However, you must go to voicedial.wireless.att.com to set it up. !
Voice activated text messaging does not come standard on the iPhone 4. However, there are apps that you can download, like Voice Text Pro that add voice activated text messaging to your iPhone. !
The coolest feature on the iPhone 4S is Siri. A vocalcontrolled assistant that lets you use your voice to send messages, schedule meetings, place phone calls, and more. You can ask Siri to do things just by talking the way you talk. Siri understands what you say, knows what you mean, and even talks back. It will look up contacts, and also send text messages through voice command. This feature is exclusive with the iPhone 4S. again soon!
- Does the iphone have voice activated dialing
- Does the iPhone 4 have a voice activated text messaging
- Does the iphone have voice dialing
- How do I create a voice message on the iPhone 4
- How do I do voice commands on the iPhone 4
- How do you get to your voice memos on an iPhone 4
- How long can the iPhone 4 ‘s voice memo last
- How do you save a voice memo that you receive on an iPhone 4
- Can you save your voice mails on an iPhone 4
- What is the maximum length voice memo the iPhone 4 can record
8 Responses to “Does the iPhone 4 have voice activated dialing”
Does the iPhone 4 have voice activated gps?By The Watcher January 22nd, 2013 at 09:34:43
The Apple iPhone offers a Voice Control feature that is turned on by default. Use it to call one of your contacts or to speak a number to dial. Voice Control is activated by pressing and holding the “Home” button below the display until the Voice ConBy Mencius January 22nd, 2013 at 12:17:47
Most cell phones have a basic speed-dial feature in which you choose a saved contact to automatically dial the phone number (instead of punching in the full number every time you wish to contact someone). Many cell phones, however, also hav…http://www.ehow.com/how_6659324_call-speed-dial-voice-activation.htmlBy Magnumutz January 22nd, 2013 at 14:41:27
Motorola Droid smartphones allow you to dial numbers by voice. Early versions of the Android operating system required you to activate the voice dialing feature from the phone itself instead of a Bluetooth headset. However, Android firmware…http://www.ehow.com/how_6111369_activate-dialing-through-bluetooth-droid.htmlBy Shelly January 22nd, 2013 at 16:21:35
I got a phone with bluetooth to try it out in you can dial from the my 2005 Toyota Prius, which has integrated bluetooth so recently and was very excited control screen, listeBy RaMMz January 22nd, 2013 at 18:34:48
Why does the iphone suck? Here are some of my reasons:
1. No cut and paste.
2. Apple steals 30% of developers revenue.
3. Applications can’t interact with music library
4. No over the air updates
5. Jailbreak your iphone and you could face time in jail.
6. Everything is locked until you activate it. Not to mention, activation has taken days for some.
7. There is no moving the phone to another gsm provider unless you hack the phone, which is not an ethical thing to do.
8. There are many alternatives that’ll do more or the same.
9. No actual qwerty keyboard. And no, that “emulated” onscreen keyboard is not an actual, physical, qwerty keyboard.
10. Can’t send MMS picture messages.
11. Can’t record videos.
12. No songs as ring tones.
13. No gps.
14. It does not work under 64bit windows.
15. Heat issues: the iPhone can get very hot when it is in use.
16. Contrary to popular belief, you dont actually own the phone.
17. 3g speeds on the Iphone are mediocre at best.
18. requires itunes to sync with a pc.
19. It doesn’t have a file browser/organizer.
20. You can not save documents on it: documents can only be viewed as attachments when they’re sent to your e-mail address.
21. No voice recording.
22. No voice dialing.
23. No instant messaging.
A legally blind woman once called on me for help. As a family friend, a member of the Florida Council of the Blind Metro Chapter 28, and a low vision therapist-in-training, I obliged her request immediately. When I arrived, poor Mrs. Fang stood in the doorway with tiny drops of blood dripping down her accidentally sliced fingers, unprotected during meal preparation.By video magnifier January 25th, 2013 at 19:11:51
Just what I needed, thanks a lot.By oakley m frames ebay April 17th, 2013 at 21:14:32