Can you use facetime on the iphone 4s without wi-ficategory: Iphone4
You can use Facetime without wifi. Thanks for using !
Find a wifi connection. After you are in range, open the wifi connector on the iPad and click connect!
You can use an iPad 2 without WiFi. You will not be able to get online with it, however.
With FaceTime, you can participate in video calls with another iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPod touch (4th generation), or a FaceTime for Mac user over a Wi-Fi network connection.
- Are there wifi problems with the iphone 4s
- Can you facetime one a iphone without wifi
- Why can’t I Facetime without Wifi on my iPhone 4
- Does the iphone 4s have facetime calling
- Does the iPhone 4s have wifi sharing
- Can you use Netflix on iPhone 4s without a wifi connection
- If you don’t jailbreak your iPhone can you Facetime without wifi
- Does iphone 5 have to have wifi to facetime
- Is facetime on the iphone compatible with facetime on the ipod
- How much is the Iphone 4s going to be with Virgin mobile
5 Responses to “Can you use facetime on the iphone 4s without wi-fi”
Can you use the iPhone without a service?By dartmoore August 29th, 2012 at 12:28:20
Use 3GBy RaheYa August 29th, 2012 at 14:14:22
Connect it to your PC/Mac & run iTunes. This will require Internet connection on your PC/Mac.By tigrattack August 29th, 2012 at 16:35:03
I don’t think you can activate your iPhone 4 without a micro-sim card. Get one, then you can active it via the iTunes. Source(s): ibuzoneBy imported_uber August 29th, 2012 at 19:31:34
My brother sold his iPhone 3G and bought a new iPhone4 much better and the only. He said that this is disappointment he notice was on the signal problems. Now, he wanted to usBy StangLoveR August 29th, 2012 at 21:25:16