Can I use an iPad sim card tray in my iPhone 3Gcategory: Iphone4
You must insert a sim card to unlock your iphone. It will not work any other way without a sim.
IPad 3G allows the user to use the ATT 3G network while the iPad without 3G functions on a Wi-Fi network. ATT will be doing away with its unlimited data for $30 plan after tomorrow and going to pay per usage so you'd need to decide quickly.
To unlock the iPhone 3G, you will need a Sim Adapter. The Sim Adapter for the iPhone 3G is not widely available yet though.
- Will my iPhone 4 sim card work in my iPad with 3G
- How do you insert a sim card into an iPhone 3G
- How do I unlock an iPhone 3g without a sim card
- Can I use a first generation Iphone sim card in a used Iphone 3g
- How do you open the sim card tray to an iphone 4
- Will the iphone 3g 16g work with a t-mobile sim card
- Is the iPhone for sim card smaller than the iPhone 3g’s sim card
- Would a virgin mobile sim card work on a unlocked iPhone 3g
- Can you use a iPhone4 sim card on a 3G iPad 2
- Does a sim card for the old iphone work on a iphone 3g
5 Responses to “Can I use an iPad sim card tray in my iPhone 3G”
What sim cards can you use for an iPhone?By hype901 August 3rd, 2012 at 22:50:35
The SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) card in your iPhone is a removeable memory card that contains all of the information from your service provider. This means you can change phones simply by inserting this card into a new one. If you need to insertBy mkkochan August 4th, 2012 at 01:46:36
For years, Apple has offered the iPhone in the United States only with connection to the AT&T network. Unlock codes don’t exist to unlock the phone, but software is available that you run on your PC or Mac and access with a tether between t…http://www.ehow.com/how_6309965_unlock-3g-other-sim-cards.htmlBy mknjhill August 4th, 2012 at 04:59:17
A Subscriber Identification Module (SIM) card is a hardware device used to identify subscribers over a wireless network. The Apple iPhone 3G requires a SIM card issued by a mobile communications company in order to activate and begin using …http://www.ehow.com/how_8620201_put-sim-card-iphone-3g.htmlBy 11133 August 4th, 2012 at 07:17:03
I broke my Iphone 3G Sim card tray, can I still insert sim one, but thanks to the good card? I broke it, and I ordered a new ol’ mail delivery service it’s going to take a weeBy imported_Vigile August 4th, 2012 at 09:39:13