Can I put an AT&T sim card in a Verizon iPhone 4category: Iphone4
No, the Verizon iPhone 4 does not have a sim card. If it didn’t you would not be able to unless the phone was unlocked.
The Verizon SIM card for iPhone 4 allows the Verizon iPhone to connect to Verizon service. Without the SIM card there is no way for the iPhone to connect to Verizon's network. If you remove it you can't do anything on the iPhone.
You can move the SIM card or Subscriber Identity Module to any phone that has SIM capability. As long as the card is from the same service provider.Thank you for using !
The iphone 3 and 4 both use the same sim card. The sim card holds your AT&T account information, so you use the same sim card no matter what phone you are using.
- Will my sim card I have now fit in the iPhone 4 by AT&T
- Does the AT&T iPhone 4 have a SIM card
- Can you put a sim card in the white iphone 4 from verizon
- Does verizon iphone 4 has a sim card like att&t
- Does AT&T’s iPhone 4, take different sim card than at&t’s iPhone 3
- Can you use a 4g lte sim card on a verizon iphone 4
- Can a SIM card from an AT&T iPhone 3GS be used in an iPhone 4
- Does iPhone 3 and 4 use same sim card for AT&T
- What does the verizon sim card do for the iPhone 4
- Can the iPhone 4 with ATT go on the internet with no sim card in
5 Responses to “Can I put an AT&T sim card in a Verizon iPhone 4”
What is in put and out put?in put means that data goes through device from cable while out put means reverse of this.By Blackheart_72 November 26th, 2012 at 23:02:26
The SIM card in your iPhone is how your phone communicates with your wireless carrier to make phone calls, send text messages, and work with other data such as emails and surfing the Web. If you have a Verizon SIM card, putting the card in your iPhonBy ChuckH November 27th, 2012 at 01:03:11
Your SIM card holds vital information suchas your cell phone number, your contact information and any text messages that you have saved to the phone. Removing and installing a SIM card on most phones is a rather simple process. Doing so on …http://www.ehow.com/how_4826629_put-sim-card-iphone.htmlBy SpiderFive November 27th, 2012 at 02:57:12
Verizon sells iPhones that support CDMA and GSM (SIM card required). If you subscribe to any of Verizon’s global roaming then you’ll get a Verizon issued SIM that when installed in the iPhone will allow you to roam overseas under Verizon’s …http://www.quora.com/Why-does-the-iPhone-4S-on-Verizon-have-a-micro-SIM-card-slotBy Bergman2 November 27th, 2012 at 04:39:58
I unlocked my iPhone 2G and I really want to put a Verizon SIM Card? uhm… I might be able to it on verizon. Is it possible to buy find a verizon sim card MAYBE then put theBy oz_girl November 27th, 2012 at 06:35:57