Can i have an At&t iphone 4 without a data plan and it still workcategory: Iphone4
No. AT&T iphones require a data plan.
Need data plan if you own your own Iphone? Options Ok, so it is quite clear that if you take advantage of ATT’s discount pricing on a phone, they can set the terms of the deal. So, if you buy a discounted Iphone from ATT, they can, and do, require you to get an Iphone data plan at $30/month. But suppose you can get a used Iphone — not an illegally unlocked phone or anything, even one locked to AT&T. Could you (or why can’t you) decline the Iphone data plan and jus
With AT&T they charge $30 for an iPhone data plan because it costs them to give you the service. .
All iphones require the user has a data plan. Each available plan varies by carrier. on!
- Can you get the iPhone 4 from AT&T and not have a data plan
- Does AT&T currently have unlimited data plan for iphone 4
- How much is an unlimited data plan for an iPhone 4 on AT&T
- What is the cheapest data plan for a iPhone 4 16gb from AT&T
- How much is the 4GB data plan for the iPhone 4 with at&t
- Will my unlimited data plan on At&T change if I upgrade to the iPhone 4
- Do you have to get a data plan with at!t if you buy an iphone
- Could i get the prepaid plan on the at&t iphone 4
- How much is an unlimited data and txt plan for iphone for att
- How much does the biggest data plan cost for an iphone 4 for verizon monthly
4 Responses to “Can i have an At&t iphone 4 without a data plan and it still work”
I think most all apps rely on internet access. Does the wi-fi work?By maxether October 19th, 2012 at 15:05:45
The iPhone is a cellphone made by Apple that can connect to the Internet over Wi-Fi or a cellular data network. If you don’t want to use the cellular data network, perhaps because you are trying to save money on your data plan, you can disa…http://www.ehow.com/how_8244164_use-wifi-iphone-data-plan.htmlBy BrAinZ October 19th, 2012 at 18:21:06
Go to the AT&T website and log in to your AT&T “MyAccount” page by inputting your user name and password into the fields provided. Go to the “Add/Mange Features” section of your account profile. Remove the check mark from the iPhone data pl…http://www.ehow.com/how_4898701_use-iphone-wifi-data-plan.htmlBy Littlerocket October 19th, 2012 at 21:11:41
If I buy an unlocked iphone up for a special data will I still have to from att or will my pay for the iphone plan data plan work? ATT requires you to sign plan when you purchBy hydrostatic October 20th, 2012 at 00:08:30