Why won’t Facebook let me upload photos on my iPhone 3GScategory: Iphone3
Reboot then re-downloaded the app, logged in, and everything was back to normal. Rebooting this way clears out the iOS caches. of course a simple reboot may help too.
The iPad2 has no direct way to upload photos to Facebook, however the "Friendly for Facebook app" allows you to upload photos.
PhotoLoader HD for Facebook is an app to use to batch the photos on your iPad. You can edit and organize your photos with the app also. !
Open the Facebook for iPhone app, tap the camera icon located at the top right of the screen. You'll be asked if you want to take a photo to upload or choose an existing photo already stored on your iPhone. Then take a picture or choose one! !
- How do i upload photos to facebook from the iphone 4
- Is there an app for the IPhone where you can upload photos to your Facebook
- How do you upload photos on a memory card to a iphone
- Can I upload photos from my camera directly to my iPhone 4S
- Iphone upload facebook
- How do I upload a mobile foto on facebook if I have a iphone
- How do I put my camwow photos on Facebook from my iPhone 4
- How do I share a video from YouTube to facebook from my iPhone 3GS
- How do you upload a video from an iPhone 3GS to a PC
- How do I upload pictures to my facebook from my iPhone 4
5 Responses to “Why won’t Facebook let me upload photos on my iPhone 3GS”
How do you upload photos from iPhone to your facebook?By Smash World September 17th, 2012 at 04:58:03
We recently launched Photo Transfer for Facebook which takes care of this pretty seamlessly both for uploads and downloads. Can also do all of the captioning, tagging, “pre-processing” before uploading. http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/p… Let us knowBy nesh September 17th, 2012 at 07:28:11
The iPhone has a totally different format for all media than most computers and mobiles. You will need to upload your pictures to the computer and it should automatically convert them. Then you will be able to upload them to facebook. Good …http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110221211302AAhBl9GBy Bungie September 17th, 2012 at 09:46:43
Your internet connection must be slow and also problem with your internet or possible of computer virus.By RokuDaMerlin September 17th, 2012 at 12:40:54
Is there a way to upload a time and its taking several photos at once from to upload photos but I an iPhone to Facebook? On facebook I am trying can only do one at too long?By steppin September 17th, 2012 at 15:19:57