Where in Denton, Texas can I sell a used iPhone 3GScategory: Iphone3
You can sell a used iPhone 3GS on craigslist.com, which is a classified website in which you post your selling item for free for others to contact you regarding purchase. Other places you can visit include Cash America Pawn (940) 556-5555, McBride Music & Pawn (940) 387-5412, and All State Pawn (940) 565-0203. Thank you for asking !
It really depends on the pawn shop and the area you live in. No need to fear, ‘s here!
Depending on the condition of it, and what you include with it, you can sell it for however much you want!
Depending on the quality, the original iPhone is going for between 100 and 250 dollars. You can only buy them from places like eBay though.
- How much can u sell your iPhone 3GS used for
- Does Verizon sell the iPhone 3GS
- How much can I sell my Iphone 3GS for on gazelle.com
- Which sell phone is better? The iPhone 3gs or the new blackberry bold
- Do they still sell iPhone 3Gs at Walmart? How much
- How many iPhone 3gs did at&t sell so far
- How much can you sell the 32GB iphone 3gs for
- Does the at&t store still sell the white iphone 3gs
- How much can I sell a brand new iPhone 3gs 8gb for
- Does AT&T only sell the iPhone 3GS in 8GB
5 Responses to “Where in Denton, Texas can I sell a used iPhone 3GS”
How do you unlock a used iphone 3gs?By dreamer81 November 23rd, 2012 at 21:05:48
these days 200 dollars, maybe 300 if lucky. try cash converters or somethingBy J19784B5A39B November 23rd, 2012 at 23:28:05
Check on ebay-here are a few listings for the iPhone w/out contract. Also, it depends on the shape of the phone-does it work well? Does the touch screen work? I don’t think it would sell for $600-isn’t that how much it cost when it first co…http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100602172700AAMH0m8By STGU_daNo November 24th, 2012 at 01:46:03
Not jailbroken… $20-$50 Jailbroken…. $50-$100 remember the rule of thumb when selling cell phones… then more hacking you do to it, the biggest the price tag! Source(s): Sincerely, Android Core, See Us On Facebook and Twitter!By lAndyl November 24th, 2012 at 03:39:47
If I buy the new iPhone 3GS, and sell my original iPhone my contract? I don’t want to have to extend 3G, will I have to extend my contract for another 2 years.By Tigur November 24th, 2012 at 06:32:36