Is there any way to bypass a passcode on an iphone 3gcategory: Iphone3
The police use a special method in order to access an iPhone when the need to get the information off of it or to inspect it.
Lock your iPhone. Now press of the "Emergency Call" key from the passcode entry screen. Gently double-tap the home button.
An application for iPhone users has been created that emulates the graphical dot to dot style lock on Android based phones. The normal way to access a locked iPhone is by using a 4 digit pin code. The Android lock system uses a series of nine dots in a 3 x 3 square that you need to replicate a pre-set pattern to unlock the phone.
The price of the necessary services to fix the back-light, depends on the method one takes. Try the following free method: try a system restore, then tweak the brightness in the settings application, or the $7.50 method of: buying a coil and following a repair video, that can be referenced here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHaWA6hGgeM.
- What is the passcode to reset an iPhone 3G
- When I forgot my password to my iPhone 3G how can I bypass it
- How do you bypass the emergency call screen on the iphone 3g
- How do you bypass an iPhone passcode without a computer
- How do you get the iphone 3g to bypass the emergency call screen
- What is the full retail price on the 16gb 3g Iphone with no contract
- How much does the new iphone 3g 8g cost
- Does the 3. 0 firmware update bring video recording to the iphone 3g
- What is the cheapest place you can buy an iphone 3G
- When did the new Iphone 3g come out
5 Responses to “Is there any way to bypass a passcode on an iphone 3g”
How do you bypass iphone passcode?By stan111 August 25th, 2012 at 06:58:20
Call Apple, the phone number should have come with the iPhone manual.By littefire August 25th, 2012 at 09:50:45
Pre-requisites: 1. Download required firmware (2.0 / 1.1.4 / 1.1.3 / 1.1.2) from http://www.tuaw.com (LOL where I got 1.1.4 – 162MB). 2. zIphone.exe to bootloader downgrade / unlock / jailbreak, refurbish also (I’ve version 3.0) 3. Get installed i…http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_to_bypass_passcode_on_iphoneBy 123456789789 August 25th, 2012 at 11:52:57
The iPhone 3G features an optional passcode lock that allows you to protect your iPhone device from unauthorized use. By default, this passcode feature is not enabled. However, once you enable this feature on your iPhone, you will need to e…http://www.ehow.com/how_8428823_past-passcode-iphone-3g.htmlBy bobb06810 August 25th, 2012 at 14:57:28
Bypass iPhone passcode? Please dont say I stole card but we dont kno this phone cause I didnt…But my mom was given one…Im 13 and I dont steal at work without a sim how toBy ElmGoodie August 25th, 2012 at 17:14:59