How to receive pictures on iPhone 3gcategory: Iphone3
You will have to purchase SMS plans separately starting at $5 for 200 messages as the iPhone 3G rate plans published by AT&T.
While it isn't set up to automatically receive messages, there is a way to send and receive pictures from friends. Instructions?
You get no text messages with the basic plan. They cost .45 cents per use. You can get 200 text messages for an extra $20.00
Yes, your phone can send and receive pictures from the Iphone by accessing an email account. For more see the link below. !
- Does the iPhone 3G receive pictures in text messages
- Can the new iPhone 3G Receive pictures
- How can I send and receive pictures with the iPhone 3g
- Is there any way to receive pictures from other phones on the iPhone 3g
- Why can’t you send or receive pictures from an iPhone
- Why can my iPhone 4 not receive or sent pictures
- How do you download pictures from a iphone 3g to a computer
- Can the iPhone 4 receive pictures by text message
- How do I make an IPhone 3G just vibrate when I receive a text message
- Is there a way for me to receive a mms to an iphone 3g
6 Responses to “How to receive pictures on iPhone 3g”
How can you receive pictures on a iPhone 3G?By harlita December 26th, 2012 at 13:04:55
Multimedia Messaging Service is a type of text messaging that allows you to send and receive text messages with multimedia components including pictures. T-Mobile is a cellular service provider in the United States that offers customers the ability tBy mkkochan December 26th, 2012 at 15:45:15
One feature that the Apple iPhone 3G previously lacked was the ability to send a picture from your iPhone to another mobile phone number via picture text messaging. The picture text messaging feature was introduced in a free update to the i…http://www.ehow.com/how_8220060_text-picture-iphone-3g.htmlBy dariottolo December 26th, 2012 at 18:28:11
Your iPhone 3G uses iTunes for most of its syncing functions. Unfortunately, when you perform a sync on your iPhone, it does not automatically pull photos from your iPhone camera roll. To remove your iPhone pictures, you have to go into you…http://www.ehow.com/how_8220519_pictures-off-iphone-3g.htmlBy Janiv December 26th, 2012 at 20:10:16
I have an unlocked iphone with t-mobile. I can not receive pictures states “The media content was not included? I receive an error that due to a picture resolution or messageBy GospelLabs December 26th, 2012 at 22:48:03
Is there an easy way to send and receive pictures through text on the iPhone 3G S? I need a free and easy way to send pictures through texts. I have at&t service. I really wanna know how to receive pictures if it is possible. You can also tell me some cheap applications that will workBy imported_Z28.com December 27th, 2012 at 00:36:27