How much voltage does a car charger take for an IPhone 3GScategory: Iphone3
An iPhone car charger usually only takes up 15-30 watts/voltage, but it also depends on how long you use it. on!
You can get an iphone car charger at Best Buy for $22.99
On amazon.com, car charger for apple iPhone is anywhere from $2.25 to $29.99. Have a Ho Ho Holiday!
There are applications such as Kelly's Blue Book for iPhone, and car loan calculators.
- Does the car charger for the 3GS IPhone work for the 4g IPhone
- How much is an iPhone car charger cost
- What are the power voltage requirements for an iPhone 3GS
- Is there a difference between an IPhone car charger and an IPad car charger
- Can an iphone 3GS and a 3G use the same charger plug
- How much does an iphone car charger cost and where can I get one
- How much is a car charger for the apple iPhone
- Will the charger for the Iphone work for the Ipod touch
- Is the phone plan for the iphone 3gs the same as the other iphone’s
- Should I get the iphone 3GS or the Nexus 1 phone
5 Responses to “How much voltage does a car charger take for an IPhone 3GS”
How much time that iphone 3gs 32gb takes to format?By max September 20th, 2012 at 23:42:40
Many commercially available lead-acid battery chargers are capable of charging either a 6V battery or a 12V battery. In order to properly charge a battery, the battery charger must be set to the proper voltage; otherwise, damage can occur to the battBy Roland155 September 21st, 2012 at 01:25:26
The I Phone 3G must use a 5V charger . This is the requirem…http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-power-voltage-requirements-for-an-iphone-3gsBy ayhanaydogdu September 21st, 2012 at 04:32:03
The iPhone 3G, when configured to work properly, can be taken onboard an airplane and almost any app that doesn’t require some form of wireless connection can be used with the iPhone 3G. However, if you’re stuck with a car charger for the i…http://www.ehow.com/how_5801520_use-3g-car-charger-plane.htmlBy nana September 21st, 2012 at 07:33:31
iPhone 3gs car charger/dock/mount? What is the best car mount that has a built, the cup holder mount which in charger/cradle/aux cable? I have gone through two I like but it tBy DanHamilton September 21st, 2012 at 10:20:02