How much does at&t cost to replace a broken iphone with no warrentycategory: Iphone3
If your iPhone 3G is damaged, you may be eligible for repair service. Visit Apple Support for assistance. If you have had your iPhone 3G for 30 days or less and wish to return it, review AT&T’s Return Policy covering equipment returns.
Repairing your iPhone 3G/3GS broken glass is going to cost you between $49 to $299 dollars to fix, depending on how you go about it. Your options are:$199 – $299: Have Apple fix it, $79 – $150: Have it fixed by a repair company or $49 – $99: Repair the iPhone 3G yourself. again!
If it’s not a warranty issue, the cost of having the screen replaced on your Apple iPhone is $199.00. !!
If you send it to Apple, the iPhone 3G, Out-of-Warranty Service for 8GB costs $199 to repair. $299 for the 16gb.
- How much does an IPhone cost on the At&t network
- Does it cost more to have a iphone then a blackjack on a att service
- How much is the new iphone from at&t cost without a contract
- Will apple replace broken iphone headphones
- How much does the 3G iPhone cost for AT&T
- How much does a 16 gig iphone cost with 2 yr contract from att
- How much does it cost to unlock iphone 4 at Att
- How much does an iphone 4 cost with an at&t contract
- How much does an iphone 3gs cost at at&t
- What is the cost of repair for a broken back for an iPhone 4
5 Responses to “How much does at&t cost to replace a broken iphone with no warrenty”
How much of weight loss is what you eat and how much is how much you excercise?By mahiraminc January 27th, 2013 at 01:45:45
Although the Apple iPhone is exceptional at a great many tasks, it becomes a bit of a hassle when parts of the phone begin to wear out or break. This includes the battery in the phone and the camera lens. This is because Apple designed the phone so aBy hypedave January 27th, 2013 at 04:03:05
Just like with any electronic device, one too many awkward drops can lead to a broken iPhone. The most common symptom of a dropped iPhone is a cracked or broken screen. The iPhone isn’t necessarily more fragile than other phones, however th…http://www.ehow.com/how_5202803_replace-fix-iphone-broken-screen.htmlBy cws January 27th, 2013 at 06:35:26
same as anywhere else in australia.By Msfantastico January 27th, 2013 at 09:28:00
My iPhone is broken and out of warrenty? I don’t want to pay the $200 for a new phone. Can I just get a replace the SIM card and used one on eBay and use my iPhone backup on mBy djdrey January 27th, 2013 at 11:37:23