How do you unlock and iPhone 3 without iTunes if I forgot my passcodecategory: Iphone3
Well you either need to download Itunes again or else you need to take your phone to apple or AT&T and you will have to give them all your information so they can unlock your phone.
You can unlock your IPOD Touch passcode or password by following these simple steps. Connect your IPOD Touch to iTunes. Press…
The iPhone 3G users who have upgraded to 3.1 stock from iTunes will not be able to unlock the phone because of the 05.11.07 baseband, which makes it impossible to unlock it. on!
With the iPhone 4 off, press and hold the Home button while connecting it to the computer you registered it from. It should then power on.Keep holding the Home button until you see a Connected to iTunes message appear on the screen.Open iTunes and it should provide a message about an iPhone connected in Recovery Mode.Open iTunes and it should provide a message about an iPhone connected in Recovery Mode.
- How do you unlock an iphone if you forgot the password
- How long will my iphone be locked if I forgot passcode
- How do i unlock my iphone if i forgot the password
- How do you unlock an iphone that has the usb and itunes symbol on it
- Can you update the iphone 3 on itunes
- How do you unlock an iPhone if you forgot your code
- How Do i get into my iphone 4 if I forgot my passcode
- How can I unlock an iPhone 4 if I forgot my code
- How do i change my Iphone 3gs passcode if i forgot it
- How can you download music to your iPhone 3 without using iTunes
5 Responses to “How do you unlock and iPhone 3 without iTunes if I forgot my passcode”
How do you unlock me iphone if i forgot the passcode?By meenstreek December 19th, 2012 at 09:36:34
Try to move or slide the unlock button -> now try to …http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-unlock-an-iphone-with-a-passcode-lock-without-itunesBy MaestroX December 19th, 2012 at 11:52:01
Make a new account or if you know the email then you can reset the password. To unlock it think of numbers that the person might use like 0000 or their birthday/moms birthdayBy Skavenger December 19th, 2012 at 15:06:49
The passcode, or the four-digit code you enter in order to access an iPhone or iPod touch, was created to ensure security and prevent hacking. But what if you haven’t touched your iPhone in a month and you simply don’t remember what your pa…http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-unlock-your-iphone-3g-without-knowing-passcode-422929/By Rolandinjos December 19th, 2012 at 17:37:16
I forgot iphone passcode, how do I unlock it? I bought me and my boyfriend, iPhone about 8months ago. I synced it, and activated it with my computer. He didn’t have a passcodeBy imported_traderx December 19th, 2012 at 19:45:34