How do you turn off visual voicemail on an iPhone 3GScategory: Iphone3
Unfortunately you cannot turn it off but you can call your number then press * to get them like a normal cell phone. for now!
Tap the "Voicemail" icon on you iPhone. When someone leaves you a voicemail message, a small number surrounded by a red circle appears at the top right hand corner of the green "Voicemail" icon. on!
Click the settings app icon, then click into the General tab. From there click the Bluetooth tab, there will be a slider on the right side of the screen that allows you to either turn on or off the Bluetooth feature. !
The top selling cell phone of 2010 is Nokia 3720 Classic. Apple’s iPhone is ranked number 2. Number 3 is HTC HD2. Number 4 is HTC Desire. Number 5 is Sony Ericsson Xperia X10. !
- Iphone 4 visual voicemail
- How do you put visual voicemail on iPhone 4
- Do the new iPhones 3Gs have visual voicemail
- How do I get visual voicemail to work on my iPhone again
- How do you get to visual voicemail on iphone
- Is the phone plan for the iphone 3gs the same as the other iphone’s
- Should I get the iphone 3GS or the Nexus 1 phone
- What model number is the iPhone 3Gs 16GB
- What are the new features on the iPhone 3gs
- What is the focal length of the lens on an Iphone 3GS
5 Responses to “How do you turn off visual voicemail on an iPhone 3GS”
How do you use visual voicemail on iPhone 3GS?By Gamingforce August 28th, 2012 at 08:31:30
Click the settings app icon, then click into the General tab. From there click the Blue…http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-turn-off-bluetooth-on-iphone-3gsBy theartisan August 28th, 2012 at 11:45:49
To restart, turn it off by pressing and holding the Sleep butt…http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-turn-off-an-actual-iphone-3gs-or-restart-itBy Astrof August 28th, 2012 at 14:03:58
As an alternative if you still want to use data or other online services, you can forward your calls directly to the voicemail service on most carriers… Voicemail on GSM phones works by using a standard GSM feature known as no-answer/busy…http://www.quora.com/iPhone/How-can-my-iPhone-direct-calls-to-voicemail-for-a-short-time-without-turning-off-the-phone-or-the-soundBy rfonseca August 28th, 2012 at 16:58:03
When you use visual voicemail on the iPhone to check your voicemail, does that cost you minutes?By bbjoe August 28th, 2012 at 19:33:44