How do you take stuff out of the utilities. On the iPhone 3Gcategory: Iphone3
To remove utilities/apps from your iPhone 3G begin by syncing your iPhone 3 with your computer. In iTunes’ sync screen, the far left tab is Applications. Go to it. In that tab, you’ll see a list of all the programs you have on your computer. MORE?
Some of the programs are available on the iPhone but it is very limited. !
If you’re on a Mac you need to plug the phone in, open up iPhoto and do it through there. If you’re on a windows computer, go to start->computer (or my computer) -> Open the iPhone icon from there -> all your pictures will be in there copy and paste
Delete the app from the Uninstall tab of the installer program. Default apps can not be deleted though.
- What is the full retail price on the 16gb 3g Iphone with no contract
- How much does the new iphone 3g 8g cost
- Does the 3. 0 firmware update bring video recording to the iphone 3g
- What is the cheapest place you can buy an iphone 3G
- When did the new Iphone 3g come out
- Is it hard to jailbreak an iphone 3g version 2.2
- How long is the iPhone 3g battery supposed to last
- Can you compare the Omnia vs Iphone 3G s
- What are the details for how to jailbreak an IPhone 3G using Snowbreeze
- What is the starting price for the 3g i-phone
5 Responses to “How do you take stuff out of the utilities. On the iPhone 3G”
How do you take a batttery out a iPhone 3g?By Rolli October 13th, 2012 at 13:15:48
Best App for GPS is the Maps! It’s simple, but if you know how to use it, you will be amazed at how many things it can do. To get directions, just type your destination and search for it. You don’t have to put the city or state because the GPS knowsBy Beowolf October 13th, 2012 at 15:18:59
lol thats very easy.. u just press and hold the app icon untill they wigle.. and just tap the X button on it.By hypoharry October 13th, 2012 at 18:11:36
Camera Roll Photos and video from iPhone can be transferred to Mac by Desktop app “Image Capture”. Connect the iPhone to Mac. Launch Image Capture app and select the device. All the Photos and Videos present in Camera Roll will be listed. T…http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120220033934AA7uuvwBy Brain Crusher October 13th, 2012 at 20:16:42
Help with iPhone 3G utilities…? I would like a program which makes it easy to so that it recognizes the transfer files to your iphone iPhone as an external hard drive in WinBy RolandvonGilead October 13th, 2012 at 22:35:27