How do you get custom ring tones for text message on the iPhone 3gcategory: Iphone3
You can get custom ring tones for your 3G iPhone by importing the file into your iTunes and selecting it as the ring tone.
Create your custom ringtone like before, and have GB export the track to iTunes as a Ringtone. Once synced to your iPhone/Pad/Pod, go into Settings>Sounds, and under Text Tone, find your custom tone and apply it. It appears that a track over a certain length won’t populate the list of Text Tones, but it will show up in Ring Tones. Probably for obvious reasons, but still, make sure to keep it to a bare minimum, say, less than 5 seconds.
The amount of custom ring tones would vary based on the size of each ring tone. You can hold up to 3g of ring tones.
To set a custom text tone for a specific contact, you’ll just go into the contact, tap on ‘Edit’ and looking underneath ringtone you’ll see "text tone" where the sound can be adjusted from the default tri-tone to other alert tones.
- Can you use different message tones for texting on the iPhone 3G S
- Are there anyways I can set message tones for my iPhone 3G
- Can I get custom text message ring tones for the iPhone 3gs
- How do i delete wallpapers and ring tones from my iphone 3g
- How do I send a picture message on an iPhone 3g? More
- Can you set your own music as text message ring tones on the iphone
- Is it possible to forward a text message on an iPhone 3g
- How do I make an IPhone 3G just vibrate when I receive a text message
- How can I send an picture message from an iPhone 3G
- Can you put a custom wallpaper on the iPhone 3G
5 Responses to “How do you get custom ring tones for text message on the iPhone 3g”
How do you change a text message tone on a iPhone 3G?By larryd September 20th, 2012 at 04:51:21
http://www.myventones.com 100% FREE 1) upload an mp3 file or an image file 2) crop it online with their free step by step page 3) send it to your phone or download the free ringtone file SIMPLE and FREEBy Brandon September 20th, 2012 at 07:27:41
http://www.infinitetones.net totally free and safe i use it all the timeBy Evo-L September 20th, 2012 at 09:37:52
I use Ventones , it’s a free site where you can upload and make your own Iphone ringtones for FREE from mp3 files. super easy http://www.ventones.com/free-ringtones-f… I have been using Ventones since the Iphone came out over 1 year ago a…http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081205161142AAMZxqbBy spence2 September 20th, 2012 at 12:48:29
Is there any way to make custom text message alert tones and want to make a for the iphone? I have the iphone 3G custom text message tone like you do with ringtones. I want toBy albn September 20th, 2012 at 15:04:31