How do i download the iphone 3. 1 .2 software update for my ipodcategory: Iphone3
Download and install the latest version of iTunes. When you have the latest version, use the iTunes menus to check for updates. On Windows choose Help > Check for Updates. It will then walk you through the process. Chacha!
You can sync content to your iPod, iPhone through the iTunes application. No other software can be downloaded from iPhone to iPod.
To jailbreak a 4.2 iPod Touch. Download the redsn0w software: Mac or Windows version. Upgrade to iTunes 10.1 if you haven’t already. Install the iOS 4.2.1 firmware via iTunes as usual. Run the redsn0w software executable. Mac OS X: /~/Library/iTunes/iPad Software Updates etc on!
You can go on apple.com and download the software update for the iPhone 3.0.
- What is new in the Iphone 3. 1 update
- What iphone is better 1 2 3 4
- How do I update my iPhone software so I can download this app
- How do I download iphone software 3.0 on my ipod touch
- When does iPhone software 3. 0 update come out
- When did the iPhone 3. 1 update coming out
- Can iPhone 3g’s send picture messages after the 3. 0 software update
- What time is the iPhone 3. 0 software update available
- When is the iPhone 2 point 3 update due to release
- When is the Apple Iphone software 3 0 update gonna be released in the USA
6 Responses to “How do i download the iphone 3. 1 .2 software update for my ipod”
Can you download the iphone 3.1.3 software update to the ipod touch?By MadtownHDJunkie August 6th, 2012 at 04:11:51
You can go to the apple web site and download the 3.1.2 software fo… …MORE…http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-get-the-iphone-3.1.2-software-update-for-the-ipod-touchBy Bunni U August 6th, 2012 at 07:16:25
The iPhone is currently on version 3.1.2. It fixes video streaming … …MORE…http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-version-of-software-update-iphone-3.1.2%3F-entailBy albanah August 6th, 2012 at 10:17:03
Answer: IPhone Developer Program Members can begin developing iPad applicat… …MORE…http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-i-get-the-3.2.1-iphone-software-to-download-applications-with-an-ipod-touchBy skengman August 6th, 2012 at 12:17:11
I have updated my ipod touch anyone would know if there to the 2.1 software update (with genius etc), but i was wondering if is possibly going to be another one like 2.1.1 orBy Anitah August 6th, 2012 at 14:00:01
I am thinking of Jailbreaking my iPhone 3G 3.1.2? Hey,
I am thinking of Jailbreaking my iPhone 3G with 3.1.2 software. I have never thought of jailbreaking my iPhone but i have been reading about the benefits of it and have become more keen. I am not a total novice to jailbreaking, as i have previously jailbroken my iPod touch, but i still have a few questions:
1. Will i still have access to buy apps from the app store and music from the itunes store on my iPhone?
2. After jailbreaking, will all of my music, pictures, settings and apps still remain on my iPhone?
3. Will i still be able to sync my iPhone with itunes, and when apple releases a new firmware update, will i not be able to download it, if so how do i stop getting firmware updates from apple?
4. I still have the 12 month free wifi and 3g bolt on from o2, will jailbreaking void this?
5. Is there any way that o2 could find out and possibly block my iPhone?
6. I do not want to unlock my iPhone until the 12 months has passed, otherwise i will have to pay £10 for the internet bolt on if i choose to stay with o2, i dont think jailbreaking also unlocks your iPhone, but im just making sure.
7. I know the risks involved, and that it will probably void my warranty, but if something did go wrong will i be able to restore my iPhone to its original state, and remove the jailbreak, so apple didnt know?
8. I have heard about different installer apps that come with the jailbreak, like cydia, and one called just installer, will i get both or are there different types of jailbreak? Look here: (http://news.cnet.com/i/bto/20090213/InstallerAppStore_270x404.PNG)
9. Will jailbreaking cause my iPhone to lag, or be slower than before?
10. What website would you reccomend i go to to jailbreak my iPhone?
I am sorry that there are so many questions, but it is quite hard to find the answers elsewhere on the internet, so i really appreciate your help!
Thanks in advance!
Thanks matt, your answer was really detailed and clear and has helped me to jailbreak my iphone which i am using now many thanks!