Does iPhone 3 and 4 use same sim card for AT&Tcategory: Iphone3
The iphone 3 and 4 both use the same sim card. The sim card holds your AT&T account information, so you use the same sim card no matter what phone you are using.
No, the iPhone 4, as well as its predecessors, do not require a SIM card. In fact smartphones do not require a SIM card at all. The technology is quickly becoming outdated and will soon be eliminated altogether. However, your ATT iPhone will not work on Verizon’s network. ATT is a GSM network and Verizon is CDMA. They are not interchangeable between networks. on!
The MicroSIM card in the iPhone 4 is not the same as most other AT&T phones. Most of them use a standard SIM card, not the micro version. again soon!
You can move the SIM card or Subscriber Identity Module to any phone that has SIM capability. As long as the card is from the same service provider.Thank you for using !
- Does AT&T’s iPhone 4, take different sim card than at&t’s iPhone 3
- Will my sim card I have now fit in the iPhone 4 by AT&T
- Does the AT&T iPhone 4 have a SIM card
- Can a SIM card from an AT&T iPhone 3GS be used in an iPhone 4
- Can I put an AT&T sim card in a Verizon iPhone 4
- Can the iPhone 4 with ATT go on the internet with no sim card in
- How does the iPhone 4 sim card differ from the iPhone 3 sim card
- Can a prepaid AT&T sim card be altered to work in an iPhone 4
- How does the iphone for sim card differ from the iphone 3 sim card
- How do you get the sim card out of the iphone 4, iphone 4 only
5 Responses to “Does iPhone 3 and 4 use same sim card for AT&T”
What sim cards can you use for an iPhone?By janjalani November 8th, 2012 at 06:49:26
The iPhone 3GS is a Global Systems for Mobile Communictions-based cellular phone. The GSM cellular standard requires all GSM-compatible cell phones to have a subscriber identity module. This small, removable chip allows the cellular service providerBy gundamz November 8th, 2012 at 09:11:37
IPhones on the AT&T network utilize SIM cards — small removable cards with microchips on one side that are housed in the body of the phone. The card links the phone with AT&T’s mobile network and is attached to your unique phone number. If…http://www.ehow.com/how_8143992_sim-card-out-iphone-4.htmlBy skengman November 8th, 2012 at 10:58:59
Starting with the iPhone 4, Apple made a design change and moved the location of its SIM card slot from the top of the smartphone to the side. In addition, Apple switched to the Micro SIM card format, leaving behind the larger SIM cards use…http://www.ehow.com/how_8151762_open-sim-card-iphone-4.htmlBy shepdogg November 8th, 2012 at 13:17:45
iPhone? if i replace iphone sim.. if i take sim card card with old 3g sim pay for data if havnt card.Do i still i have to goten it? so..i have old 3g cell phone out of that..aBy Importhookup November 8th, 2012 at 15:49:49