Can you transfer songs from your computer media to your iPhone 3gscategory: Iphone3
Yes! All you need to do it hook your iPhone up to a computer with iTunes and the music will sync automatically! Chacha again!
Hi.Yes you can sync music to the phone.The easiest way to port music to your phone is either open up iTunes or whatever music player you want (windows player sure) then drag & drop music into the memory card/music folder.It can support up (MORE)?
You can only transfer music that you purchased via iTunes form any iOS device onto the PC. An appropriate option is in one of the menu of iTunes once you connect the device to the PC. For the rest of the music, you would need to use third party software, like http://www.ipad-transfer.com however most of that seems to be relatively unreliable. on!
Yes you can, open Itunes, Drag and Drop your music files into Itunes, Plug in your Ipod, click sync and mission accomplished.
- How do I transfer all my songs from my iPhone 3g to my iPhone 3gs
- How do you move songs from your iPhone on to your computer
- Can you put songs on an iPhone without a computer
- Can you buy an iPhone 3GS from AT&T and transfer it to Verizon Wireless
- How can I jailbreak my iPhone 3GS 5.1 without connecting to computer
- How many songs, videos, and apps can the iphone 3GS hold
- How do I get songs from my iPhone to my computer
- How do I transfer photos from iPhone 4 to computer
- How do you transfer pictures from a Verizon phone to the iPhone 3GS
- How can you hook up your iphone 3gs to your computer to skype
5 Responses to “Can you transfer songs from your computer media to your iPhone 3gs”
How do you transfer your songs from your iPhone to your computer?By StevenTN November 24th, 2012 at 11:09:21
For the most part, Apple does not allow music to be transferred from an iPhone or iPod back to a computer’s iTunes software. There is, however, one exception to the rule. Music that is purchased on an iPhone from the iTunes application can be syncedBy threadcrapper November 24th, 2012 at 13:48:33
The iPhone 3G is a smartphone capable of taking video. Once you create a new video using the Camera application, the iPhone stores it in the Camera Roll. You can use the iTunes sync process to transfer the video files to your computer.By Likwid November 24th, 2012 at 16:58:20
When you purchase a new computer, one of the biggest problems is transferring your files from your old computer. You can use an external hard drive to transfer your music, saving you money and time.By Lowestoft Life November 24th, 2012 at 18:57:44
iphone 3gs to computer transfer problem itunes so i had to? i have the iphone 3gs got a virus so i and this week my laptop lost ALL my stuff, too bad i lost my completely rebBy greggus November 24th, 2012 at 21:34:45