Can you activate an at&t iphone 3gS on a Verizon wireless plancategory: Iphone3
No you cannot. AT&T runs off a different network than Verizon. They also have completely different SIM cards. Have a day!
You have to buy the iPhone from Verizon to be able to use it on the Verizon network.
In order to activate your iPhone with AT&T you must first charge your phone completely, download and install iTunes, then connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable and follow the onscreen prompts in iTunes. Then activate your iPhone online at att.com/Activations or by calling 1-866-895-1099 from another phone. Be ready to give the wireless number you want to activate, the account holder’s SSN and shipping ZIP code.
Verizon Wireless is currently testing a CDMA version of the iPhone 4 and 5 and Verizon confirms they are making network changes to bring the iphone to their network. More than likely, the iPhone won’t come to Verizon until 2011.
- Can you buy an iPhone 3GS from AT&T and transfer it to Verizon Wireless
- Is there a way to activate an iphone without buying an at&t plan
- Is the iPhone coming to the Verizon Wireless plan
- If I buy an iPhone can I activate with Verizon Wireless
- Can someone get a new iphone and get it on a verizon wireless plan
- Can you use an AT&T iPhone with Verizon Wireless service
- Will the iPhone plan be cheaper on verizon wireless
- Is the new iPhone for on the Verizon wireless network it at&t
- What is the best iphone 3gs plan for AT&T
- How much will FamilyTalk plan from at&t cost to add a iphone 3gs
5 Responses to “Can you activate an at&t iphone 3gS on a Verizon wireless plan”
What does activate do?By evilTone December 30th, 2012 at 07:08:56
After going through various sites, i see that you can get some really good ideas http://www.movilescellphones.comBy nanhe December 30th, 2012 at 10:09:30
You must contact Verizon Wireless (888) 294-68…http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-i-activate-my-env-cellphone-on-a-prepaid-verizon-wireless-planBy sergio965 December 30th, 2012 at 15:43:30
iPhone 3GS: How much will it cost a family plan and I if I want to join’m switching from Alltel/Verizon? I’m switching from Alltel/Verizon to AT&T. I would like to purchase anBy forumdude December 30th, 2012 at 18:14:21